Fluffed Out; Born Caged, Living Wild PT 1 {By StrayStrawberry}

FluffMall wasn’t very busy today. In fact, the manager felt like closing early. Alexis, who worked at the FluffMart, was half asleep. Dustin at FluffyPark wanted to drop dead. It was extremely hot, and the AC was just kissing ass at that point.
A man ran into the wall with a big box and ran up to the market. Alexis looked up.
“Hello sir. How may I help?”
“Please…I found a pegusas, she’s in labor and her babies haven’t come out in two hours. I got worried. I can’t keep her now, but-”
Alexis took the box and sleepily ran out the door behind the counter.

Hostpital Area

“Hey Eliza. We’ve got a mare in labor.”
Elizabeth got up from the waiting couch. They both walk into the hospital room, and open the box the mare is in. It was a dirty white mare with cloud grey wings. Her hooves and belly were covered in mud. Eliza got the mare out and cleaned her with cloth.
“It’s bath time for you when your done, missy.”
“Am get baff? Yaey! Fwuffy wan’ baffe.”

“Uh oh…babbeh am comin! BIGGEST POOPIES!!!”

Two hours later the mare gave birth to all babbehs.
There were four babbehs.

NightSky: A female dark blue alicorn with white dots and a crescent on her forehead.
Chicken: A white batfluffy with red muzzle and short tail.
Pinki: The runt. Female pegusaus with big wings and brown fur.
Gothie: A demon-vampire fluffy with a fluffy red mane, with chestfluff (imagnie her with Eevee’s chestcoat)

“Aww!” Eliza and Alexis squealed.
“They’re adorible!”
“EWW! SCREEE! MUNSTAH BABBEHS! NU AM MUMMAH NU MOWE!” The mare screamed. She kicked her babbehs. Luckliy they landed in the box with cushion and not on the hard, cold floor.
“Oh- BAD MUMMAH!”
“Nu am bad mummah! Mummah am get wid ow aww bad babbehs! Nu want bawt and mustah and poopie! Nu am mummah! Nu milwkies!”
The mare jumped from the table and ran. She couldn’t get far, because the door was too heavy, and she was pushing the wrong way, and failed to leave. Eliza went outside and locked her in the fluffy room in a cage.
“NU! WAN GO BACK TO HOMSIE BOXIE! SCREEEEE”

The foals were tooken to the milkbag. She was a pillowed mare earthie.
“Huu am dat, wady?”
“These are babies you need to feed.”
“Nu! huu am bewind ou?”
Alexis spent around. A short, fat (no offense) boy was behind him.
“How much to buy this store?”
Alexis gave him the “are-you-crazy?” look.
“This store is not for sale.”
“Yet.” Said the boy.
“no. Never.”
“Daddy! I want the blue one with the stars and moon! She looks like the night sky!”
A little girl stood behind alexis, looking in the fluffy tank. She giggled at the mare screaming.
“MUNSTAH BABBEH! NU GET MIWKILES! STOAP!”
“You can’t have them yety. They aren’t ready. They need mama milk to thrive.”
“WE have mama milk at HOME! Now gimme them! ALL of them!”
“No, you can’t have them!”
“ALL OF YOU, LEAVE MY MALL!”
Thank god. The manager shouted. All of them quickly huddled out the door.
“You okay, Alexx?”
“Y-yeah. Thanks, I guess.”
“What happened?”
“This man tried to buy our store, and this girls wants these foals that aren’t ready to leave.
" Oh dear. Take a break, hun. We might close anyways.”
Just then, the bell rang. Someone had walked in. Both Izzy and Alexis looked over. A purple fluffy with a green mane, cut leg and brusied body came in. They limped over to Alexis and Izzy.
“Nice wadies… Pwease nu huwt fwuffy, wan help. Nu wan die…pwease.”
Alexis scooped up the fluffy. Poor thing! She brought him to Alexis and got him cleaned up. The bell rang so fast it sounded like the door broke. Alexis walked out. An angered man stared at her.
“Hey, cutie!”
“How may we help you, sir?”
“Have you seen a purple fluffy? Green mane? Looks malnurished?”
Alexis knew who he wanted. But she felt an abusier, and replyed
“No. Why?”
“I need him back NOW!”
“Oh. I hope your find him.”
The milkbag mare screamed in the background.
“Hey, could I perhaps get another fluffy?”
“No sir. Our stores close early fridays.”
“Ugh. Tomorrow?”
“We close this saturday, to cater to the store. Sunday?”
“I travel sunday. Hopefully Tuesday does.”
“Okay sir! Goodbye!”
“Bye, cutie!”
“Please don’t call me that!”

Alexis ran to the door and locked it. Everyone else shutdown aswell. They locked the fluffies down and locked the store. Alexis got in her car with Izzy (her bestie) and drove home. What a long day.

Alexis made some coffee and changed out of her work clothes. She pulled some cookies out the fridge and arranged them into plates. She gave her friend a cup and bowl. “You can watch the tv in here.”
“Thanks.”
Alexis went up to her room and took a nap.

Alexis opened and rubbed her eyes. She looked outside. It was as dark as NightSky. She thought about that fluffy. Those foals. The selfish mare. She though about the bratty kids and rich dad. The angry man. The man in the hoodie. The outside people. Her friends. In the end, it all didn’t matter because she still got paid. She closed her eyes and went to sleep again.

3 Likes

…i did (that) once too bro.