Fluffgen Update (IcepickVasectomy)

Hey everyone! I’ve decided to move updates here instead of posting them on the subreddit. I may go back depending on how much I like using this vs the subreddit I dunno. Anyways I’ve got a few FluffGen updates I wanted to share with you guys.

First of all I’ve added visual horns and a placeholder for wings, so now depending on if a fluffy is a pegasus, unicorn, or alicorn, you can actually see the unique features at a glance instead of going into the fluff explorer and finding out what the subtype is through a text display.

I’ve added a water barrel that you can see if you look into the background. This is not completely coded yet but currently four fluffies can drink from it at a time. Further code will allow you to refill it when it runs out of water.

Also I’ve implemented code where Health, Happiness, and Sanity decrease at a solid rate when respective needs drop to zero.

That’s all for right now. I still haven’t released an alpha of this project but we’re getting closer to a release by the day so bear with me a while longer. Thanks and have a great day!

57 Likes

Congrats on making it to here!

6 Likes

Thanks dude

6 Likes

nice
but will there be an ability to put fluffy IN the barrel

12 Likes

That’s why I love this community. You guys just keep giving me ideas :rofl:

11 Likes

Drown the smarties! Just dunk until they’re done.

6 Likes

execution by rain

5 Likes

Lol like the happy bucket.

6 Likes

yeah
your happy bucket evolved into a happy barrel

6 Likes

It’s like the game Heavy Rain. But with fluffies. Fluffy Rain!

5 Likes

Smawty am detectiwe! Smawty will fin owigami meani!

3 Likes

It turns out they’re just drowning from staring at the rain like turkeys.

4 Likes

good ending was never an option

4 Likes

Awesome! I’m glad to see the game has been progressing nicely.

4 Likes

I cant wait to play it!

2 Likes

I’ve added a tag specifically for your game.

5 Likes

I’m SO looking forward to this! Do you think a bit oldish computer 64bit java will be able to play it smoothly?

1 Like

Have you considered modeling long-term damage? it would be interesting if fluffy fights could leave marks like torn ears, docked tails, scars, or if you’re ambitious, reduced mobility or even limb loss. I’m pretty sure in Unity there’s some libraries that can drive that sort of thing on the animation side as well, but if I recall it requires special rigging.

4 Likes

As someone who wants to make games and 3D model, this puts a smile to my face. (unfortunately my PC isn’t powerful enough)

2 Likes

This is so cool, now I really want to play it!

2 Likes