Fluffgen Update (IcepickVasectomy)

Thanks my man <3

3 Likes

I started out with a really janky setup. A nicer rig can help a lot but don’t let what you have stop you from making the attempt, king.

4 Likes

Definitely something I’m looking at doing. I’m going to have to find a way to effectively make the models modular before I can do that though. I have some ideas but they’ll probably be in later updates after all the core components in the game are finished.

3 Likes

I’m not sure. One of the computers I’m deving on has 8GB of ram and is a pretty simple PC without a fancy graphics card and it runs pretty solid on it so far. I’m going to be working with people with toasters to improve performance when I release the alpha.

4 Likes

Fluffy Games now have their very own category on this website!

5 Likes

Is that a early foal on a mares back?

4 Likes

I think it’s a fabled placeholder for wings

4 Likes

Nice to see you here ma dude, this is good, but i would have liked that you had post also an image of the pegasi with the placeholder wings, just to see how they would look in the Fuffgen

2 Likes

You can make perfectly good games on even really old computers. Triple-A games are resource hogs, but a fluffy game of realistically finishable scale should be possible on anything built during this millennium.

3 Likes

Thx boss

1 Like

Plus if you’re using the C# API on Unity you can really crunch down the memory usage. As long as you’re reasonably comfortable with building objects and methods in such a way that references can garbage-collect well, plus pick your data structures and algorithms for the best performance in the game’s scope, even ten year old gaming computers can reasonably run fairly complex games. Granted a lot of this is also controlled by model complexity as well as the quality of things like shaders and the lighting engine, but those can be mitigated with careful tuning.

3 Likes

Oh boy, I can’t wait to find a physics glitch a la GTA IV’s infamous swingset and send a fluffy hurdling across the map.

4 Likes

It’s a placeholder until I model the wings but it gave me a really good idea for how to manage carrying foals around

4 Likes

I think I’m going to work on wings and horn models tonight. Might upload a pic tomorrow.

5 Likes

The good news is I can guarantee you there’s going to be a few of these :rofl:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to play this

1 Like

Dude make a patron
I will FUCKING PAY YOU
WITH MONEY!!!

9 Likes

Hey there! What framework are you using for this if I may ask? I’m curious because I had multiple tries at implementing an fluffy mind in various frameworks but never got something good enough.

Como lo descargo? :'v

How do you download it?
No esta listo.
It’s not ready.