FluffGen Update: Store System

Hey fellas. Icepick back again with some new features for you to check out. The big thing I’m showing off this week is the store system now accessible from the player’s PDA system. Just browse the categories and for a price you can have whatever your heart desires airdropped onto your farm. Of course creating your own products is cheaper but nothing beats having vital supplies shipped directly to you in a pinch. There’s even a fluffy Gacha system where you can pay a flat fee for a mystery fluff to be delivered straight to you! Items available in the store are limited to necessities at the moment but the longer I work on FluffGen the more items it’ll be stocked with! Stay tuned for more!

40 Likes

what is the fluffy gacha
what does it do

do you have to use irl money or is it like those shitty things full of plastic things where ya put a quater in and you get a random item?

3 Likes

If you pop in $10 (Gameworld money(this price will probably be raised for balancing purposes)) You get a random fluffy delivered to your farm. You’re more likely to get a bad colored fluffy but there is a chance you can get better colors or even a rare patterned fluff. This can be useful for quickly filling out your operation if you have enough cash.

9 Likes

ooo i like that!!! (kinda like a foal in a can-?)
im so excited to see the game!!

2 Likes

Kinda but you get a fluffy that’s on the verge of adulthood so you don’t have to spend the time raising on and you can get right to breeding or whatever else you want to do with it.

I want to add foal in a can stuff once I get to that part of the project but as of right now the only fluffies I’ve programmed in are male fluffies.

5 Likes

fuck yea!!
man im so fuckin excited

2 Likes

This is so awesome, I’m so excited!!

2 Likes

Links

1 Like

do you have a discord for this?

1 Like

Hey, i have a question, @IcepickVasectomy ,

Is this game you are showing just a prototype, that you are doing, and you are just making it for fun, and not planning ever publishing it,

OR are you gonna release it in steam or any other game store thing?
Because THIS GAME YOU ARE WORKING ON JUST SEEMS SO AMAZING I WANNA PLAY IT!

And if you are gonna publish it, for how much are you gonna sell it? I could be ready to use up to 20 real world euros.

please let me know.

sincerely, eded_ted

2 Likes

I’m on the Fluffy Server discord sometimes. Pop in and say hi!

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s going to be payment optional. You can follow the project here and on itch.io though.

5 Likes

Trying to not get kicked off lol

2 Likes

Maybe go by ice pick and take out the vasectomy for your name lol.

2 Likes

Cruelty not included

1 Like

Is it possible to download FluffGen ? Would like to test the beta version cause its probably still in progress.

What “beta”? The alpha is not ready yet