Flufficide: Flavour of the Weak (Captain_Emo)

Foie gras is an expensive food for sure.

It’s not something you’d expect on an everyday plate. Certainly a connoisseur’s choice.

But tastes change and anyone who wants to will sample it eventually.

It’s basically duck liver or goose liver made into a pate and served with crackers.

But how do they make it?

Cruelly.

The duck or the goose is force fed through a metal pipe 3x a day.

The pipe is fed down their throats.

They’re fed a lot of food to the point that their stomachs may burst…

Those that survive are processed and their livers removed to produce the Foie gras.

Those that don’t are simply binned.

It’s rare that they’re not treated cruelly.

Do you also know Foie gras is banned from production in a lot of countries? It’s also banned in California too.

It’s also a public health risk.

Over feeding leads to the livers becoming enlarged, becoming diseased.

Which is exactly what the producers want.

Foie gras is essentially made from diseased liver.

No wonder it’s banned. It can also cause diseases in humans too.

But it’s considered a delicacy despite all of this.

And it’s an expensive choice. But people still like it. Developed a taste for it too since it became popular.

Enter the cheap option. Fluffies, especially foals.

A new product was launched, a more “cost effective” version of Foie gras called Foal Gras.

Pretty much made in the same way, the goals are force fed a lot to enlarge their livers. Metal pipes are permanently down their throats.

Even if they die during the process, their livers are cut out immediately.

If a duck or goose died it would be discarded. There is always no waste with a fluffy.

Every part is processed and used.

But ducks and geese are actual animals and have rights you say, we can do whatever we want with a fluffy.

They’re produce, meat waiting to be used.

But where the health of the public is concerned, the production of foal gras had to be regulated.

Rules had to be put in place to ensure only the best quality foal gras hit the market.

Places that made Foal Gras had to follow them.

Illegal fluffy mills however, didn’t bother to follow these rules.

Poor quality foal gras had caused an increase in a disease in humans called secondary amyloidosis as well as other nasty infections.

And so it was reported in the city, there was a big uptick in a number of these cases.

People had been ordering it at restaurants.

Some of the restaurants had not been following the rules either and had bought from a fluffy mill with the foal gras already processed.

It was a huge mistake.

Many of the businesses closed and restaurateurs were taken to court.

But that is another story.

Carter and Louie were following a lead.

A call had come in that there was mounds of fluffy crap just dumped outside.

The smell was unbearably shitty but there were no fluffies around.

All the tell tale signs of an illegal fluffy mill.

And not a well run one either.

Carter himself had experience with this.

He had run one in college. Selling poor quality fluffies grown in the frat house’s basement.

His daddy hadn’t given him the spends and he had to make quick cash to fund his lifestyle.

His father wanted Carter to be humble but Dad should do what he preaches! Money for drugs and booze and food. He had everything else he could need.

Fluffy mills can be set up easily.

The bare minimum you need is a group of fluffies, but one has to be a grown mare and stallion. With their reproductive organs intact.

Everything else is extra.

As a result, you could pluck a few from the street and before you know it you have an amateur set up.

It’s that easy. So long as you don’t care about their welfare. That’s for someone else to worry about.

They breed and breed and before you know it you have your own farm of fluffies.

Ready to do whatever the fuck you want to them.

This was ancient history to Carter now.

Well, he wanted it to be. It wasn’t really that long ago…

At his father’s demand too. He got out of a jail sentence…but to do bum work like this?!

He got kicked out of college, dad’s money kept him out of jail….but then mom and dad had demanded he work for a living, make amends and all that bullshit….dad pulled the strings and here he was.

He had no love for fluffies anyway but after the court case he couldn’t stand them.

They were the reason why he was in court after all.

He also hadn’t been declaring his income to the IRS as well. Not that he thought he should but that’s another story.

Everyone in his frat hated the things.

It was a fun prank to tie burning tissue to one and make it run. Amongst other pranks.

No one gave a fuck about the fluffies. And a lot of the college guys would engage in the dumbest shit imagineable to make the shitrats suffer.

His dad managed to bail him out of serious trouble. The other guys who helped with the fluffy mill got charged fines they couldn’t afford and went to jail.

The fluffies that were sold were of such poor quality, many were dead within weeks of selling.

Their intelligence (lack of) had caused them to get into enough trouble to kill themselves off.

Carter began to blame the fluffies for his problems.

His dad had decided to cut him off, the scandal was damaging enough considering the family had shares in a Hugbox company.

Life’s great equaliser is stupidity.

And then he had to take the job as exterminator.

What a ride it was to get here.

Carter did not want the job at all but thought he’d have fun torturing the things.

That was a saving grace.

He hadn’t spoken to his mom or sisters and bro. So this is excommunication. Why would they speak to a bum like me working a bum job for bum money?

But boy was the guy he was assigned with a massive stiff.

Louie was a pretty by-the-book guy but little else about him suggested anything passionate or anything he loved.

A pretty typical wet blanket.

But he knew his job and it showed his dad he wasn’t going to slack off either.

Carter would be back at the Hamptons on vacation before he knew it.

It had been 3 years since he last seen the place.

He just needed to get through this job…if only dad would tell him how long for.

God knows what embarrassing shit mom would do but it was fun.

“It smells so bad here. Fucking hell is it always like this?”

Louie made a small laugh, and was impressed the kid still had his sense of smell.

“Well rich kid after a while it kind of lingers on you, lives up your nose and you get used to it. I’m pretty sure I’m brain damaged from it but it’s part of the job I guess”

Carter put his fingers on his nose and looked away from the mound of fluffy crap.

He saw bits of food and other crap within the crap.

He was glad he wouldn’t be doing this forever.

He just wished his dad would hurry the fuck up with it

The police had been before and busted the place open.

They made two arrests on breaches of public hygiene and health standards being broken as well as pollution laws.

Some people at a restaurant had fell violently ill and a few died and the diseased meat was traced back to here.

Carter knew one of the guys who got jailed.

Pictures were taken of the cess outside and the conditions inside. For documentation purposes and for a report.

All that was left now was the fluffies.

That was the exterminators job to sort that shit out.

“Hey!!! You assholes had better not harm them fluffies!!! They’re my property now!!”

An oldish guy had interrupted them.

“Please sir can you tell me who the fuck you are again? I don’t recall you telling me first time” Carter replied.

“Well I own this here building, and the two little assholes who were running a shitrat farm here, didn’t pay me a buck in rent. Them damn things is mine and my property now and I won’t let you take away my hard earned buck. I feel like I should be compensated for this inconvenience to my time”

“Sir, you’re full of shit”, Carter wasn’t impressed.

This enraged the oldish guy. He went straight towards Carter to punch his throat.

Louie intervened.

“Sir, I apologise for my colleague’s conduct. I’m his boss and I’ll reprimand him later on about it”

“Well you had fucking better and you had better get away from my property!”

Louie remained calm. But politely confident he could make this guy politely fuck off.

He motioned to Carter to back off, he could tell he was pissed off.

“Sir, I don’t believe you understand the gravity of the situation right now. We’re here to remove diseased and infected fluffies from your property. The guys you rented to broke a lot of food safety laws and we have to protect the health of the public.”

“And what’s that got to do with me?”

“It’s on your property. They could be questioned and then say that you allowed it to happen and that you allowed them to breed fluffies in unhygienic and dangerous conditions. A few people are dead from something that’s been eaten that’s come from your property. That could make you liable to be sued too. Or jailed.”

“Right……….”

“Also it’s possible the fluffies carry a contagion that can spread to humans. We’re wearing protective suits but anyone else who isn’t trained might be putting their own health at risk. We need to rid the building of them to stop these infections getting out of hand.”

The oldish guy turned white.

He’d been inside numerous times. Even today.

He’d even sampled some of the food being prepared before it had been sent out.

He knew what was going on but feigning ignorance only goes so far when you’re actually ignorant of the whole thing anyway.

He felt like he’d been fooled.

Contagion? Like what?

His daughter back home was vulnerable, what if I’ve passed something to her? She was sick quite recently and still sick….

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He thought fucking shitrats, what do you do with them?

He wished he never gave that kid the keys.

His blind eye turned to this?

How had he let them get away with this?

Why? They didn’t even give him that much money, the building hadn’t been used in a while.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. What am I going to do?

“Please go right inside.” The oldish guy looked pretty meek now.

“Thank you sir, we’ll remove them as quickly as we can. Bring the stuff in Carter. Bring a face mask too.”

Outside smelt better.

The wind could take the smell away.

In here? It was dark with no breeze and little ventilation, and the walls had yellowed in colour.

Probably from the smell.

The face mask didn’t help but it felt difficult to breathe through the nose.

Just as well neither man got a full lung of that bad fecal air.

They followed the sound of fluffies.

There was barely a chirp.

But there was also a lullaby playing.
A calming lull of a lullaby that is often played if you wanted a fluffy to shut up, stay quiet or settle it down.

The place was dark, it smelt awful and it felt just like something from a horror movie.

Without the sound of fluffy chatter, this place would’ve been an unsettling place to enter.

Carter had peered through the door at the top.

There they are.

He opened the door up and Louie entered. It was a truly depressing and fetid room.

Not one thing could have been happy in here.

There were mares in this room.

Pillowed.

Covered in crap.

No foals.

Their mouths had been soldered and sealed with a tube.

No talking, only murmurs. The muzzle allowed limited movement but was attached very uncomfortably. Pressure sores and scars could be seen around the mouthpiece as well as other mucus.

To get the foals fat, the milk needed to be enriched. The mares would have to be fattened to obesity too.

Mares were overfed to produce a highly fattening milk for their foals.

To fatten the foals up. And their livers.

Massive piles of crap were behind each mare. A gap could be seen for a guy to go behind and shovel it into a garbage bag: both times being present in the room.

No breathing equipment or cleaning items were in sight. Who could work in this filth?

All the pillowed mares were morbidly obese by fluffy standards. Like fat cushions, even their stumps couldn’t be seen. Hidden by folds of fat.

“Gu way dummeh!! Dis am smawty wand!! Gib smawty nummies!!”

Ahhh, this is the sound of the chatter.

A smarty had been distracted from raping an unsuspecting mare.

He must have been about the room, blood had covered their vaginal areas indicating some had miscarried. It was surprising to see considering how foul the floor was.

You could clearly see entrails in the bloodied stool too.

He must have been the only male adult here.

His diseased looking cock seeped out a disgusting liquid. Not even semen but something that looked infected.

Blood and shit coated it and it was semi-erect. No way had that thing ever worn a rubber.

His mouth could barely swallow saliva, drooling and foaming in places.

His eyes were beginning to show signs of derp too.

Oversexed fluffies suffer brain damage from breathing difficulties.

Despite being rampant breeding machines, they’re not exactly good at it.

The more they’re active, the less their breathing can keep up and their brains become starved of nutrient and air rich blood.

Louie looked at Carter sternly

“Just deal with it humanely and cleanly please, Carter. You could catch something horrible from this thing if you’re not careful”

“Okay”

Carter approached the smarty.

“Giv………smawtie nummies……… Dummeh!!..Nao!! Or…… get poopies and…… enfies”

Carter resisted crushing his skull there and then. This thing looked like it infected everything it touched.

Carter pulled out a plastic bag.

“I got your nummies here in this bag”

The smarty soon went from an aggressive stance of pose and posture, to one of complete excitedness and amiability.

Smarties and fluffies alike are very easy to soften up.

“Weawwy……mistah…… Weawwy gib-“

Carter pulled the bag over the smarty’s head and suffocated him.

The dry huffs in the bag became longer and drawn out.

He crapped and crapped.

And then did a final crap.

The stool had a lot of blood and undigested stuff in it. This guy was on his way out regardless.

Not exactly clean but he didn’t butcher the guy. He’d deal with the pile of shit later.

No distractions, now the job could continue.

Carter turned to Louie when to ask what next;

“What do we do with the mares?”

“Nothing yet Carter, I’ve had a look around. I’ve found the uh processing room….Don’t go in there….And I’ve found the foals too…. I’ll show you and I’ll assess what to do”

Both men walked through the door.

The sound of the lullaby came from inside the room.

The foals in here were just like the mares outside.

Milk pumps and empty tins of artificial foal milk littered the room.

There were a lot of those cans outside too.

The Fluffy Milk was treated before given to the foals. A table and shelf had all kinds of empty bags of powder and bottles of pills.

Not only had the foal needed to be fattened, their livers needed to be enlarged too to make the foal gras.

An instruction on how to do it was printed and left on a table. The formula was shown with various scribbling and notes.

The room had been covered with a children’s wallpaper now peeling and decaying.

Seeing Humpty Dumpty and smiling sheep smile at you was just creepy as fuck in here. Like something from Fucking Saw Carter said.

None of the foals had legs. Not that they needed them for what they were for.

All of them were attached to feeding tubes attached to their mouths.

Sealed with a soldering iron. The scar tissue had healed around the feeding tube and looked fleshy to the touch.

Their eyes showed a scared look, tears, they hadn’t known happiness.

They were just like their mothers.

There must have been a 100 or so foals in here.

On shelves and their crap falling behind the shelf.

Pooping on Bo Peeps face on the wallpaper: the expression on her face seemed to show she liked it. Scotch tape had kept them in place.

It wasn’t hard considering how weak they are, you could even do it to a fully grown fluffy and the result would be the same.

Inside that room were 3 small garbage cans.

Number one was for their fur. “Finished and fattened” foals were skinned.

Number 2 held their naked, skinned, bloodied carcasses.

Number 3, well this is how they gathered what they needed for foal gras. It was bloodier than Number 2

Foal livers were cut out of their bodies and then thrown in here, waiting to be taken into the next room to be processed.

Such a niche and nasty operation.

Their diseased livers the essential ingredient to make foal gras ready for order to whoever wanted it.

Carter recalled his mom and dad loved foie gras.

Carter could no longer see the attraction.
This room was repulsive.

Louie flicked the switch off the lullaby machine. The murmurs of the crying foals could be heard now.

“That song was too creepy”

Carter nodded in agreement.

He felt sickened to his stomach. This job was definitely not what he expected, there was no fun to be had in it. The abuse had already been done and this is what was leftover.

What happened to just butchering these bastards?!

“The room looks well sealed but those mares can’t be moved as easily as these guys can. We’re going to bring the foals into the other room. Seal it. Gas it. And then take them downstairs to throw them in the back of the truck.”

Carter and Louie began to remove the foals from the shelves.

Peeling them from the shelves was painful to the foals. Patches of fur remained on the tape. The foals had gasped for breath, now breathing through the tubes unattached from the feeding machine.

Carter had picked one up and it looked him in the eye.

It’s sad eye looked into his. What a pitiful thing.

Why did he hate these things again?

Carter remembered that his mom wasn’t very fond of them.

Unclean creatures, they shit everywhere and salt the earth they walk on.

Their garden had been invaded by a lot of ferals. That was their type of neighbourhood, fluffies lived in the fields close by.

A lot of the people from across the other side of the tracks would often lose or set loose their fluffies if they were bored of them. The fluffies would eat away at weed and large patches of grass before they were dealt with.

And then in college, everyone talked about abusing these things in outlandish ways.

Usually destroying them in front of their braying and pathetic mothers.

A friend had said he loved to hear the pain of a fluffies voice. It always sounded constant but so final too.

Carter of course hated them for his criminal charge.

But these things wouldn’t have wanted this life.

Who would?

But they had no choice here, they’re not made to feel. We are. And we’ll do what we feel with them.

Carter looked around the room again, this was really squalid. Had he left one behind exactly like this?

The foal trembled in Carter’s hand.

It’s life in his hands now.

I could crush you, kill you instantly, why bother doing anymore than that?

Your pain will be awful and then over.

And then he began to stroke it with his finger.

The foal’s trembles began to stop and it eased itself. He wouldn’t live much longer, but at least it wasn’t hurting in its final moments.

“Humanely” huh?

The foals were placed in the room with the mares who had begun to tremble and let out frightened muffles too.

The babbehs were placed by their side and the mares began to settle down. All that could be seen of them were tears streaming down their face. They couldn’t even hug their children.

They could finally see their babies and what they had become. Just like them.

The foals didn’t react. Some writhed and cuddled and began to hug their tail for warmth.

Their eyes had simply closed.

Whistles from the tubes indicated their peeps and chirps.

They were placed close to their mothers in parts that had not filled with crap.

As revenge for its petulance, Carter had left the smarty’s body in mare shit.

Nothing like pettiness towards a fluffy even at the end.

The gas entered the room now.

The fluffies all began to close their eyes.

So sleepies.

The anxiety and the trembling began to ease.

Stop.

It didn’t matter now.

Sleepies.

They couldn’t feel a thing anymore.

The job was done, and the bodies would be eventually brought down and into the Processing Truck.

And then their shift was done.

“I noticed you were pretty quiet today after that encounter today with that landlord.”

Louie had observed his partner all day, finally away from the job and after the fluffies were recycled they could enjoy a drink.

“It was a big job. I just feel pretty tired.” Carter half committed the answer.

“Rich kid, you weren’t as boisterous on the job today. You actually didn’t do any dumb crap! You followed me to a tee. I think you’ll make a good exterminator after all” Louie took a sip on his beer. And checked his watch.

“I think you understand now, why I say to you to do what we do humanely now, right?”

“…yeah. Yeah I do. Because being too brutal just feels…tiring. That was genuinely fucking depressing…… I thought this job would be fun but-“

“The fun wears off after you’ve killed what? Fifth? Tenth? Hundredth? I’ve killed more than fluffies. I’ve killed bugs, cats, dogs, rats, all vermin…all gone. Killing them cleanly is easier on the conscience but I don’t look at it as that.”

Carter looked up from his drink, “so what do you call it?”

Louie took a longer gulp on his drink, “we provide an essential service. We clean up the streets of unwanted waste that is hazardous to health. Today we removed fluffies that have harmed, and potentially could harm, other humans. We did it cleanly. We stopped their suffering. They’re not animals sure, but it’s not exactly good for the conscience wiping them away brutally is it? We do it cleanly, we let them die with some dignity, they’re recycled back into the system. Job done.”

Carter smiled a little.

“Ha, I’ll certainly be telling my mom about the perils of substitute foie gras….and all the other squalid crap that goes on into making it…… I think today would put her off for life if she saw it… She loves the stuff. By the way, we recycle those fluffies. Where do they go after we drop the truck off?”

Louie wanted to laugh, he could feel it on the tip of his tongue

“best not ask that one kid, you want to eat food as normal right?”

38 Likes

This is part 3 of 5 of the Flufficide stories that I had done earlier on the subreddit.

There’s a part of me that wants to carry it on but I always found these ones, like the Timmy McTwist stories, hard to write.

I guess I’m just not cut out for series

10 Likes

Sometimes it takes seeing our brutality to cure us of the beastial parts of our nature.

8 Likes

I remember reading these stories on the subreddit and man do I still enjoy them. Nice work

6 Likes

I’m glad that you enjoyed them and I’ve been meaning to bring them over to here for the non-Reddit people.

Am actually tempted to bring it back after I’ve reposted them over. It may take awhile for me to think something up but I’d definitely commit to it.

1 Like

I’m loving the stories- I never bothered with the subreddit so they’re all sparkly new for me!

I do have to say though- in real life, foie gras geese and ducks are treated extremely well ( it is a premium product after all). Modern farms let them roam freely and merely need to feed them an overly rich, fatty diet in order to get their livers to the preferred stage for processing. They live better lives than even ‘free range’ ( aka ‘we opened the door for them once or twice’ ) chickens.

Now you want horror stories about raising food, read up on how they used to make ortolan…

2 Likes

I think I will hahahaha

If you read enough PETA stuff, they’ll convince you anything is pretty cruel. I had to do it more for context of the story. Most everything associated with fluffies is cheap and nasty and done in the most cruel and unusual way

3 Likes

Ha ha yeah if it involved fluffies then no surprise it would be done super cheaply, that’s what they are there for after all. Pretty sure Anthony Bourdain ( RIP ) did an episode on D’Artagnan’s raising of foie gras. He never shied away from reporting on the shitty side of fine dining so I’d trust him before any PETA sources.

I think on the old booru there was one or two stories involving using fluffy foals for ‘ortolan’ which were pretty good reads, sadly lost now.

2 Likes

I miss that guy, I’m going to have to try and find that episode. I see what you mean though, he actually goes there and films it and it feels like an honest take

This is an excellent story, combining wrenching sadbox with some nuanced development of a character who had been pretty one-dimensional.

My favorite line is, “His diseased looking cock seeped out a disgusting liquid. Not even semen but something that looked infected.”

1 Like

Hahahaha I’m really glad you enjoyed it. I’ve been offsite for a while to heal my hand (as well as work out what I want to do with some of these stories…)

Let’s face it, I really need that line on my tombstone. It’s as classy as I’ll ever get