Fluffies gaining animal rights

Fluffies as a metaphor/extrapolation of toys and a means of exploring the descent of man into bestial depravity and late stage post-natural capitalism is my shtick honestly.

What is a Fluffy’s easily detached and reattached limbs if not a toy gimmick, specifically Manglors, applied to a living creature?

What is the environmental damage Fluffies cause if not the result of excessive deregulation resulting in the inability to hold companies accountable?

What is Abuse if not socially “acceptable” chattel slavery for entertainment purposes at a bargain basement price?

Fluffies remain at the center of the story for their constant prevalence and status as the original sin all others are based on, but feral tribes of GI Joes wander the Earth while incels purchase and abuse smiling living Barbies, the two-stage delivery drones of competing companies battling it out in the streets and skies more viciously than Autobots and Decepticons could?

Against that backdrop Fluffies are both more pathetic and more at home in a world gone wrong. To say nothing of the writing potential in toy modularity, like in a story I swear I’ll finish by the end of November to nauseate all with.

1 Like