Fluffies in cinema

With the creation of fluffies and their grow in popularity it was a matter of time until they started being used for television. Fluffy actors were an unsurprisingly profitable business idea. Fluffies are bred, raised and trained specifically to star in movies, with their owners profiting off their roles. At first, it was just minor roles in some experimental movies. Then more directors started branching out to the new opportunity. Fluffies increasingly got more roles, and the industry started growing. Eventually, a noticeable industry was established, with special premium breeders, well-known fluffy owners and a surplus of fluffy actors.

Eventually, there were too many fluffy actors for just one or two roles per movie. So, the fully fluffy cinema was created. It started with fluffy remakes of popular movies. Those remakes divided into “adapted” remakes, which were made to be more light-hearted and “fluffy-like”, and actual faithful remakes using fluffies. Soon after, there were even original fluffy movies.

Inclusion of fluffies created a divide in the cinema industry much like the one among the population. There were those who hated it (movies strictly without fluffies), those who were neutral (movies with occasional fluffies) and those who liked it (fully fluffy movies).

15 Likes

Funnily enough, what prompted this were those dumb mobile ads where someone plays like an idiot. Those can benefit with the inclusion of fluffies. Just say that it was a fluffy playing and challenge the viewers to beat it’s score. Many people will want to prove they can beat some dumb fluffy and download the game.

9 Likes

ITT: Fluffy versions of movies you want to see, and why:

Ben-Hur (Benn-Huuh)
346 fluffies were killed in the making of this movie. It is dedicated to their memory.

10 Likes

Grown Ups fluffy version

3 Likes

The Thing (Curt Russell)
Upgrade (with not Tom Hardy)
The Lighthouse (with Batman)

3 Likes

Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz would be pretty funny with fluffies.

4 Likes

One cost effective way to make props is to tear apart a de-fluff fluffy for the gore

3 Likes

I can only imagine the rounds fluffies would make on the snuff movie niche

3 Likes

i saying it like they don’t do it already

3 Likes

meta - we’re the fluff-snuff movie niche audience

3 Likes

holy hell

3 Likes

This immediately remidned me of https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-poopies-that-didnt-stay-in-the-litter-box-by-fey/8226. I for one would LOVE to watch movies like this! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

YES, my mind immediately went back to my post when I read it.

2 Likes

POV: You see a gothic diapered fluffy who enjoys horror going to a human cinema with her gothic owner and going “two tickies tu see Da Bwack Phonie, pweez”.

Modern movies are bad enough, imagine getting dragged to some shitty rom com but in fluff speak

Edward scissor hands. He just wants a speahew fwen!

A group of stallions, locked in a room until they can agree on one question.

Is the accused a meanie or not?

Twelve Angry Fluffies