Fluffies in Resin (The Master Butcher)

108 Likes

This is a super cool concept!

10 Likes

I have found my passion.

6 Likes

I would actually stop and look at the resin jewelries in craft fairs in this world.

6 Likes

Oh, I love this. The tacky little genetic farce becomes tacky decor or jewelry. I wish I’d envisioned it so… clearly.

The subtle desperation in that red foal’s eyes can’t help but stand out, like he couldn’t even close them and shut out reality as he felt himself locked into position for the last agonizing moments.

Inspired me to see if I still had my old Booru story about a similar topic, and I did. Hope it’s not stealing thunder if I link it here, you inspired me to remember it even existed! Truly you are a Master.

9 Likes

If you’re gonna do this, you’d better have a good resin.

3 Likes

Genius idea.

2 Likes

you know what, id buy a snow globe of one

3 Likes

I have found my next autistic hyper focus! Excuse me while I spend the next week researching resin types and techniques and the following week buying everything I need on Amazon only to abandon the project forever a month later, relegating the supplies to my ever expanding “craft room”. (It’s really my entire basement at this point!)

6 Likes

Great story! For a moment there I thought the foals were going to go into block resin casts to become “nyu toysies” for Mattie.

4 Likes

Apply that focus to genetics and get us some fluffies!

2 Likes

B r i l l i a n t

4 Likes

This really answers all my questions about micros in resin. I think I prefer the peaceful look to the alert one. It’s just more relaxing.

6 Likes

You make such brilliant casual cruelty. Great expressions, too.

4 Likes

I’m just imagining how beautiful it would be to capture an expression of abject fear and betrayal forever, having slowly pushed the babbeh ass-first into the resin.
laughing-hank-hill

3 Likes

It would be quite hard to position live fluffy as it would definetly squirm in the still hardening resin.

1 Like

But will it hold appeal to the Japanese market?

1 Like

That is a better ending, I hope someone writes a story like that! What do fluffy mummahs think of these decorations…?

It crosses the triple Venn diagram for me of being over the top, something cruel, and something that really only works on a fluffy because only a fluffy’s tiny emotional range and intellect would really react the right way to the surprise of new toys…that used to be your babies.

1 Like

I could see an industry for this, tho how you keep it from rotting?

1 Like