Fluffies you might encounter 2 [by Poverty]

69 Likes

wow that’s sad welp wipes feet off on it

8 Likes

I really like pillows but am also made sad by pillows
It’s a really cute paradox

10 Likes

At first glance, pillowing seems like a ridiculous, over the top plot device used to explain torture.

But it really is a good allegory for how people breed animals with disabilities just because they like how they look.

12 Likes

There’s poo on there.

4 Likes

yeah on it back

3 Likes

Kind of like munchkin cats? From what I understand they’ve got a lot of health problems, and I’m not sure about now but before some breeding organizations refused to recognize them.

5 Likes

That is an example, yes. But, to be fair, munchkins don’t have a lot of health issues related to their mutation. The biggest issue they face for the way they are is jumping issues. I was thinking of more extreme examples like pugs and flat faced cats who can barely breath. Or the WTF stuff people do to fancy pigeons.

3 Likes

Now I wanna see a feral herd taking care of a pillowfluff 0_o

7 Likes

That would be really cute :heart:

3 Likes

I’d like to see someone use one as a drink holder, it could give it a sense of self worth.

2 Likes

Yes, and it would have to wiggle to keep the drinks from falling off, giving it exersize

1 Like

Lmao

2 Likes

Just sayin’

2 Likes

and what your sayin is quite right

2 Likes

:nerd_face::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::laughing::smile::smiley::grinning:

2 Likes

When I think of that, I envision more of a weird ant queen situation. Where they have an immobile mare constantly pregnant.

1 Like

Well than they are useful for one thing more, a doorstop. They can be used as milkbag or anfiebag to.

Just an expensive doorstop

Considering the fact that you’d have to replace the pillow fluffy when they die and start rotting…

You have no idea how right you are. A brick would be cheaper, quieter, and less, ahem, pungent. A brick requires zero upkeep. A good brick is something your great-grandchildren can still use.