Fluffmart Does Pride Month...Again! (Ace)

As is the corporate way.

3 Likes

I feel that ~ I count myself fortunate that even at the jobs I hated, the free food was always Pizza Hut / Papa Johns or better. I’ll buy a Caesars for myself every so often, but damnit, when a business buys LC for “employee (un)appreciation” it’s like why the fuck did you schmucks even bother??

4 Likes

This is the kind of sick shit that only corpos would imagine the LGBT community would want. Bang on the nose!

Delightfully vile. Some real splatterpunk shit (literally) right here, love it.

6 Likes

Kinda curious as to what would hapoen to the stallions and chirpies as they got older, what sort of effects that would have on their lives.

3 Likes

my best bet birth defects

2 Likes

“Little Ceasars, its hot and ready!”

Is it good?

“It is Hot and it is Ready.”

3 Likes

Ever heard of John Money’s experiments with David Reimer?

Probably something kinda like that, but worse, and with way more shit.

3 Likes

I tried Little Caesars years ago and hated it. It was hot and ready, but it was most certainly not good.

1 Like

Please don’t tell me corporations are forcing fetishes into pride irl. It’s bad enough when fetishists themselves try to force their way into the LGBTIA+ community.

1 Like

9k6y5kjhhdp31

What do you expect from the people that sponsored Jared

1 Like

An inability to distinguish Greek cheese from Japanese lewdness, apparently. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Disgusting :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I imagine that the process for creating one of these things would involve implanting an amniotic sac with attached placenta containing partly developed chirpies directly into the rectum of the otherwise unremarkable stallion in question, although why I am imagining how such an obscene act could be done I do not know

“You’re really lacking that Fluffmart ‘can-do’ attitude today, Jason."

Oh Christ how I laughed. He even means it.

1 Like