Fluffstuck 4 (starfellfluffies)

Examine room.

Your name is Saltpepper. As previously mentioned it is the anniversary of being adopted from the shelter. You can smell the sketties cooking in the kitchen but are blocked by a safety wall. You have a variety of interests. You really like stacking blocks and kicking balls around, but you have to be careful lest you hit your kibble dispenser. Your daddeh often lets you have some of his hoomin food and you take great pleasure in sometimes helping him make it. You also have an interest in (fluffy friendly) computer games.

What will you do?

Vore a block and bang your head on the wall.

23 Likes

I will go to sleep :smiley:
It’s 4AM I am tired

3 Likes

Also, computer games. With a competitive “I wanna be the very best” intent

3 Likes

hah lel what a difference

2 Likes

Order a fluffy safe step stool off Amazon to get over the safety wall.

2 Likes

Jump on the rug. Try only touching all of one color, then moving onto the next.
Fall asleep when tired due to forgetting what colors have been done and which one we are currently on due to short attention spa-oh hey, have we always had that ball?

3 Likes

Try to eat one of the blocks

1 Like

Ram the wall until you break free or can no longer form coherent thoughts.

2 Likes

Almost everyone wants moronbox and I agree >:)) try bite one block, then play pc games. Maybe try (very unsuccessfully) to build a staircase from the blocks

3 Likes

Use the computer

3 Likes

Create a wall on the fourth side of the toy cubby with the blocks and place all the balls inside. Procede to slap balls into eachother/walls as you lay there trying to understand the why balls bounc they way they do (geometry).

2 Likes

Computer games and be confronted with Quake 1.

2 Likes