Flufftober Day 10 Hope (Timewarp)

111 Likes

Heartwarming

4 Likes

Tempted to explore this scene again when I’m not rushing to finish it in a day

7 Likes

Ye a little too heart warming. Maybe the skettie is frozen and their tongues get stuck to it or maybe they eat and survive the winter

5 Likes

That’s up in the year. But that’s the glimmer of hope for ya.

2 Likes

Was assuming that there would be a hitch to the spaghetti, like it was poisoned or something.
Really sweet that it’s just to be nice(or at least it appears so)

5 Likes

See this is why the feral population doesn’t die down. Unless you got the sketties poisoned, in that case brovo for the smart solution.

3 Likes

looks great! I always love and appreciate abuse drawers doing hugbox

3 Likes

It would be very easy to dump a little rat poison in it. Just saying.

1 Like

Too bad fluffies can’t read and won’t know who put the sketti out.

2 Likes

Please god don’t let it be pest control sketti I wanna be happy for once

5 Likes

Neat idea. Wholesome, but still pretty sad. I’m a little worried it may be a trap, though. I’d imagine the kind of people who would want to feed strays would want to catch them and bring them to some kind of shelter. And make sure the spaghetti wasn’t all eaten by a few aggressive fluffies. Or other animals.

knowing how fluffies are, probably a smarty gonna find it, and make it his, and be angry at anyone who tries to approach :1

2 Likes

I was expecting something similar, like someone lacing the sketti with a laxative, or someone walking by and peeing on it so any fluffies who eat it get sick. This sort of thing is like an abuser’s sandbox with all the different things they can do to harm/kill ferals.

2 Likes

To easy to fuck with, just lace it with pulverized glass and watch the fun while sipping some hot punch

1 Like

It could be. Feed them, let them go ahead the word, then after a while start taking them in to the shelter. I’m impressed with the mama having kept her young alive though!

Lovely at, great work @TimeWarp. The snow in the fluffy’s backs is a nice, subtle touch.

3 Likes

Well hope they survive the winter.

1 Like

To be fair, we don’t know how many foals she started with.

2 Likes

True. But still… and they’re plump little things.

2 Likes

Awwwwww you melt my heart :heart:
I almost feel like I dont want to hurt them…almost

4 Likes