Flufftober Day 13, Storm (By NovaUmbra)

It’s been a very good day for starving ferals. Sadbox ftw.

2 Likes

#same

I think I wanna practice them, so there should be more soon…

1 Like

Sadbox is my favorite 60% of the time

2 Likes

It hits like no other box :heart:

3 Likes

Unlikely. The poop madness seems to have set in. Now that he is no longer revolted by shit, he will be able to get used to his situation and know how to survive it.

3 Likes

Instead of being in the poopie pile, he had determined he is in the Nummies pile. That is a dramatic improvement to his situation.

Stonks!

4 Likes

I consider myself a rather mature adult
but everytime I see you write poop madness, I laugh way too hard :rofl:

3 Likes

If it isn’t already, I think we should call a vote for poop madness to become part of the darker lore of fluffies.

2 Likes

It is a very disarming name for such a bleakbox concept.

3 Likes

Comment crown for poop madness (:crown:)

2 Likes

Dookie Fixation

2 Likes

Acute Manic Coprophilia - AKA “Poop Madness”: When a fluffy has been forced to live in shit so long, they are no longer able to maintain a constant state of horror and sadness and their mind devolves into a state of unhinged depravity where they hedonisticaly revel in shit. Typically, a fluffy would have entered “wan die” sometime before this, but no longer even sees death as a realistic escape route.

It’s a concept I’ve been thinking about for quite some time, actually. And, ironically, it’s something I made up because I notice it is pretty common in many authors’ works. Feel free to use it if you want. I’d take it as a compliment.

@Carniviousduck is an especially good example of this kind of thing. Example list below.

2 Likes

Fecal fixation alliterates.

2 Likes

Ooof… That mare is superdead… Rigor mortis set.in, locking its legs out like that an all.

2 Likes

Foals trying their best (wich is not much) to survive, nice!
Glad I made you get an idea! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for noticing! I was originally gonna make her limbs more “loose” but that made her look like she was still alive :relaxed:

Dookie dependence

1 Like

He eats poop everyday, of course he will survive

1 Like

poopie prefference

2 Likes