flufftobuh 2021 #14 (By: NekuChan)

People can lie :v

81 Likes

Awww poor little baby

3 Likes

Shame on that owner. You castrate them first so they can’t breed THEN abandon them.

20 Likes

And off course the hugboxer in me would take him home.

2 Likes

Fun to accommodate when the garbage collector throws it into the shredder :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll be your nyu daddeh <3

1 Like

YES

You’re gonna turn into a crazy cat fluffy person if you keep taking these fluffies in.

2 Likes

Honestly, I am okay with that.

3 Likes

Sir/ma’am this is an intervention

2 Likes

Mummah went to the store to buy some cigarettes.

5 Likes

A very short and to the point kind of sad
Poor little guy :cry:

4 Likes

:sob: poor babbeh reality is harsh :sweat:

1 Like

“Don’t worry, I’ll fix this!”
(Picks up fluffy, throw him in the trash can)
“There, now it’s easier for the garbage people.”

1 Like

The Fluffy noticed that they’ve been given a new name, yet don’t know if they will see there mother again. A stallion, drunk on power, tried to rape the Fluffy, but a mean drunk came across the stallion, and threw his empty bottle at the stallion, breaking its tiny bones and splits the bottle in half. All the while, mumbled about how “these wretched shitbags cost him and his company many problems”…the unsung nature of the drunken biology research doctor in theoretical biological species. The day turned into late evening, and the slow rambles of people getting home, shuffling around the trash and the animals whom like the idea of eating garbo.
Then, to hearing a surprise noice, a whistle and happy song comes from a happy human.

“Nyu daddeh? Am nu Twashies, am guud fwuffy, pweese hewp. Mummah nu wub en ee moe, gib speciaw namesies Twashies am sai cum bak soonsies. Iss bem many bwight times, nu mummah, nu ga bah machine munstah, but hab bigges heawt ouchies”

The carefree IT guy picks up the Fluffy, and inspects the overall health. “Hmm, well, your not going to be called Trash, I believe that I will have to give you the name Leet. Come, Leet, we are going to the local computer store, my favorite fluffy friendly noodle shop, and then home.”

4 Likes

Fluffies go in the red bin.

4 Likes

Sad feels.

1 Like

Quality sadbox.

And cute little nonoes. :blush:

1 Like

I believe the tiniest ones I’ve drawn xddd

1 Like

People are lazy.

1 Like