flufftobuh 2021 #25 (By: NekuChan)

Not really sure about what blursed it’s at all, so I hope I got it right…

86 Likes

i think you nailed the prompt lol this is both adorable and concerning XD

21 Likes

Now give her a real baby

13 Likes

Tomorrow is her first day at a daycare and her daddeh has signed her up watching and playing with foals in the nursery.

18 Likes

They might be delicious. but they might make you constipation or shit your brains out.

7 Likes

I… would also like to eat one of those

2 Likes

Whoever have that idea bout a foal shapee gummies should shove a bagful into his mouth.

It might cause future mothers to eat their foals. Which is a horrifying incident and when asked im sure the mare would say “dey like tasty nummie babbehs”

Still cuteness overload and the wagging tail :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh, so an effective poopie-babbeh disposal - just give mares a chocolate nummy babbeh

2 Likes

Delicious!

2 Likes

Yep, I agree. Nailed it.

2 Likes

Till I noticed ‘gummy’ I thought they were fig nuttton equivalents.

They should make them gummi vitamins for soon mothers. :slight_smile:

Might even be able to tweak the dyes so the foals come out a particular color. But feed them too many back to back and they come out shit/puke colored from color mixing.

Admittidly get the oversaturation right and you might just get black coated foals~

1 Like

well, glad to hear that! :smiley: I searched for blursed images and just didn’t get the concept at all xd

4 Likes

Blursed images are blessed yet cursed at the same time.

In this case a cute product that encourages mares to relate foals with food.

3 Likes

This is extra blursed because those things could be made in real life. Though, with the filling, and the softness, I think whoever’d know how to make homemade mochi could really nail it. :laughing:

everything cute…until you see the lopsided micro horsetits.

Neku, your fluffies are by far my favorite to see in anguish! The only other artist that compare is gr1m who I’m glad to see still contributes, and mcgonagall which I sadly haven’t seen anything new from in some time. Keep blessing us all with the scree’s of pain and torture, spank you very much lol :heart:

1 Like

It’s a crunchy edition!

“Bu’ nu taste pwetty.”

1 Like

They will eat there own foals regardless. They are filth and should be allowed to rot

aww thanks :‘D but don’t spank me, I’m not kinky at all D’:

1 Like

Oh no!