flufftobuh 2021 #29 (By: NekuChan)

Being a prankster might cost you your life a 99.999% of the time if you are a fluffy, specially a foal.

110 Likes

Plot twist: The owner can hear the giggling and doesn’t give a shit

22 Likes

or is wearing hadphones while doing the laundry xd both paths end the same

10 Likes

bout to do a load of browns after that foal panics.

8 Likes

There is a reason one should always check each item before tossing it in the washing machine. Not just fluffies hiding in the laundry. Had a few times I almost brought the cat to the laundry room before I realized I better check the basket before going downstairs. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

prays for that 0.0001% ;w;

6 Likes

Lilo and Stitch edited vibes here:

1 Like

Plot twist: Foal gets lucky this time, doesn’t learn, doesn’t get so lucky next time.

1 Like

Bye bye bestesh :wave:

Adios, Shitrat…

1 Like

Oh fuck. Well, I hope you like the red socks, cuz your sock are going to be red… Forever, unless you bleach them

2 Likes

Sometimes babies have to learn by making their own mistakes.

Not in this case, though. Because he gonna die.

6 Likes

The nerve of this rat. Well here’s hoping because it’s a foal, it doesn’t ruin or destroy those close, with its shit, piss, gore, and guts.

I typically shake out the socks, check every pocket, and undo every button up shirt before I dump the clothes in the washer. Tiny humans stick random things in random places, and I don’t want someone’s clothes ruined by a crayon shoved in a sock, a marker put in a pocket of someone’s pants in the hamper or someone loose a pair of iPod ear buds. That being said, I doubt I will be washing any foals any time soon. I don’t have a spare $500 for a low end washer and dryer set up.

3 Likes

Oh, this is going to get funny! :laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha the foal gonna feel a lot pain and death. On the other hand, how stupid of the mare. This is an example of how bad she is in protecting and how inattentive she is.

2 Likes

Some foal gonna be very clean I guess.

2 Likes

That mare is going to have to make more babies soon enough.

Actual pets die in washing machines all the time. Seriously, be careful. (Could be worse. There’s a brand of microwave with a disclaimer that it isn’t a pet-hairdrying machine.)

Also: “Take your helmet off in outer space / Use a clothes dryer as a hiding place / Duuumb ways to di-ie…”