Fluffy Breeder v1.26.239-beta (by Eidalac)

Fluffy Breeder v1.26.239-beta

New Dev member: @Ryou

Fixes:

• A number of typos.
  • Fixed time error on main page.
    ** time counter does not advance, this is being worked on.

Updates:

• Renamed a number of gene defects

New:

• Feral hunting can spawn mated pairs and family groups.

• Any of these groups can be culled, so you can find a single mother, single father, lost children, etc.

• Can claim multiple fluffies at once, if you have enough energy.

• Fluffy shelter to purchase older fluffies.

• Angora fluffies can be found at the Angora shop

• Fluffies have a boost to happyness on getting a name for the first time.

• Limited English to fluffy text converter.

• Colored fluffy text.

• Some new dialog for fluffies.

• Corrected some broken links to the Encyclopedia.

• Added new genes for fluff (length, density, curl)

• Added new genes for subspecies.

• New art for Angora fluffies.
    requires using “bin\art”, inline art not setup for these yet (working on a new package to include these)

Download: Fluffy Breeder

Github: GitHub - eidalac/FluffyBreeder: Fluffy breeding game

Discord: Fluffy Tycoon

48 Likes

Thank you! I’m to put the babbehs to bed ASAP and check it out.

2 Likes

Imma play it right now. Thank you!

2 Likes

Forgot some patch notes:

• Fluffies now have a chance to be named, oftentimes according to color or gender. Mill fluffies are numbered, Breeder fluffies always have a name.
  • Dialogue is now based on personality.
5 Likes

YES

OH MY GOD

3 Likes

Yeah, probably others besides. Had lots of things.

THIS MADE MY DAY!!! I’m looking forward to finishing work today and coming home to play this!!

1 Like

yoOOOOO

AYO pregnant foal checkkkkkk

Do mothers reject alicorn foals? I’ve tried everything but even smarty mares don’t reject alicorn foals?

That should be fixed in the next update or the current dev built on the git.
Hopefully.

Currently only brown rejection is coded in, Alicorn events are on the todo list.

3 Likes

The difficulty setting you ha e will change how often that happens.

2 Likes

Do you mind a bug report here, instead of GitHub?

It looks like there’s a problem with the “nursing # foals” counter for captured feral mares.

Suppose the feral mare has 5 foals:

If you capture the mare without her foals, her status in the store still reads “nursing 5 foals”. It doesn’t reset to 0, even after several weeks.

If you capture the mare with 1-4 foals, the counter does not reset to the number captured.

Finally, if the mare is captured with 1-5 of her foals, the counter does not reset after they are weaned—It will still display “nursing 5 foals”. Selling the young also doesn’t reset the mare’s counter and she is not available to sell.

I wound up releasing them.

1 Like

Yeah, that should be fixed in the next update or the current dev built on the github.

I ended up killing any fluffies you do not capture, which helps close up relations like nursing and the like - BUT will generate a HUGE stress level on the mother. Its easy to get a mare that is on the cusp of stress death without hope of recovery, so that needs some balancing.

I’ll double check that weaning is working correctly - I think I already fixed that as part of another related bug but best to make sure.

EDIT:
Just ran a test and they are getting weaned correctly and the count is correct after capture, so those issues should be resolved.
Still have to balance the stress a bit.

1 Like

Wow, that was fast! You’re doing a great job on this project. Wish I could help out but I’m only a database developer IRL.

Ima be real with you

How tf if even possible is it to play on a iPhone?

get a Twine Viewer app such as: ‎Twine Viewer on the App Store

And just download it into there?

You’ll need to save the “FluffyBreeder.html” file to the Twine Viewer folder in your “Files” app, per the app info - I don’t have an iPhone so I don’t know beyond that.

Any other html fluffy games