Fluffy Daycare Series (Artist: Great_White_Nope)

5868e7f

This was a Patreon first page made for the series:

Somewhat related:

The first one:

One of the most recent ones:

More to come…

126 Likes

Personally speaking, if this was an adoption agency rather than a daycare, i’d auto-adopt Bubblegum, Arthur, Vlad, and Amerikus. I don’t know why, it might be the 10+ shots of alcobooze.

15 Likes

Haha, oh my god the fat yellow one.

10 Likes

Влад

9 Likes

Владислав even

9 Likes

I feel something is wrong with the tags on this one.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen one of these before, great! Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

the one story about the whole birthday thing, i find it hard to believe, i mean all you have to do is get a freaking cake, and tell them we’re happy you made it another year alive or something, i believe people who do that, just don’t want to waist any money, at how i think it started, after the face it just what the kid believe what they have to do cause that how they grew up. like how kid who were abused will be abuser in the future.

4 Likes

Puritans in the US banned Christmas and didn’t celebrate birthdays and went hog wild with the Salem Witch Trials.
Seems like a good and convenient Fluffyverse religion to use as a basis for abuse.

17 Likes

awww that raises a good point.

5 Likes

Yeah, for a while, Christmas was super violet
They said it had no place in the new world

3 Likes

I’ve known people like all of these fluffies. I stupidly, and briefly, married one.

Yikes.

Poor Emmanuel. I want to adopt him and rename him Ed.

4 Likes

Tiger balm that butthole lol

2 Likes

I kinda want more comics with Princess snd Regina … karmic punishment stuff mostly.
I mean did you see what Regina did to her foals?!

2 Likes

I somehow missed a lot of these the first time I read this comic. Good work.

2 Likes

Aww. Love that Immanuel has a new friend. Hope to see more of Gordito.

5 Likes

lmao

2 Likes

That`s right, people give @Great_White_Nope fluffs earrings. Poor Regina bears a fetching pair of the alchemical symbol for Copper, I see. Or bore.

As for demonyms, I can but quote former US Vice President James Danforth Quayle:

I was recently on a tour of Latin America, & the only regret I have was that I didn’t study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.

3 Likes

That’s specifically jehovah’s witnesses who don’t celebrate birthdays or christmas, and every other christian denomination distances themselves (for many other reasons as well, JW is basically a cult, if you’re born into the 'religion’and leave later in life their doctrine calls for your entire family to completely cut contact). JW and mormons, even Catholics and Protestants can agree they’re crazy

2 Likes

dios cagadito me mato, me encanta

1 Like