Fluffy Fact by MuffMan

I was testing if my old drawing board still worked, and IT DOES. So if anyone has an interesting request, I’m happy to hear it.

64 Likes

She’s trying to reattach it? Hilarious

10 Likes

Can i see some pillowing for a request?

3 Likes

You mean a pillow fluffy on its own or the whole process?

2 Likes

LMAO, is that his dick?

4 Likes

That was his dick. Really she’d be better off eating it than trying to reattach it. And I expect that her “special friend” is going to be in dumpsville soon. Fluffies have needs.

6 Likes

Oh, he is for sure, in more ways than one. Unless they took the time to reroute his urethra, he’s practically dead already.

3 Likes

You’d think. Apparently millions of fluffies survived Dick Ripping Week some years ago.

5 Likes

Their anatomy must allow for it in some way, then. (At least in the headcanon of whoever made that.)

1 Like

Either involving a bad fluffy losing its leggies, pillowfluff torture, or the entire pillowing procwss.

If you need a more specific idea, an owner who has a pillowfluff that she needs to discipline more severely for whatever reason. So she maxes him do litterpal or enfiepal duty for a day or two as punishment.

2 Likes

This is still one of my all-time favorite fluffy pictures. It’s such a perfect moment of empathic fluffy helplessness! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I think I know just the thing…

1 Like

If i don’t make an inappropriate joke about it, some else will

2 Likes

It looks like the mare was blowing the stallion and accidentally gave him a bite, and now they’re at the vet and she’s trying to put it back on lmao

6 Likes

Remove the penis and leave the testicles, right? Missier connaît bien les perversions)

4 Likes

Мемасы за 2011)

3 Likes

Ooohh I see it now, rip fluffies are their worst enemy