Fluffy facts: foalout. (by: artist-kun)

70 Likes

Poor little guy :cry:

5 Likes

I liked Foalout 4, but Foalout New Vegas was better.

11 Likes

So he pee on something and the owner already at its limit.

But weird why do some mare abandon their foal? Not enough milk? Favoritism ?

1 Like

memes

1 Like

Yeah, mares can toss aside foals if they don’t think they have enough milk for all of them. The prettier foals are kept.

Another classic sadbox image.

Dehydration / overheat mechanics were very amusing.

1 Like

when fwuffy got dis assiment, fwuffy was hoping dewe be mowe gambwing

3 Likes

Wow, dat su cwazeh. Beh da way: thewe a settwement dat need youw hewp. Fwuffy mawked it on youw pip-boeh map.

2 Likes

Fluffy + FEV = ???

2 Likes

Well, you’ve obviously got a preference for dry humor.

2 Likes

I want to say green/purple alicorns. (supermutant/nightkin)

But I kind of picturing the various Dna that make up fluffies all expressing itself at once like those~ takes a second to remember the name. . .

Centaurs.

2 Likes

Oh shit, that’s where they came from!

No wait, okay…

Deathclaw fluffies.

3 Likes

Patwowwin’ da Mo’hab’eh awmos’ maek ‘ou wish fo’ a nucweaw wintew.

1 Like

Hahahaha stupid foal, your mother take you never back. Now play the pain game. Rules: you get pain, after the first time you get pain can’t you do any of the next things: If you cry, you get more pain. If you peeing or shitting yourself because it hurts, this result in more pain. If you screaming and peeping for your mother, you get more pain and last rule if you wanna stop playing the game, you get more pain. We decide when the game done is.

Samael on his nightly stroll sees crying babbeh-
Samael-was wong babbeh mammeh weave babbeh fo being bad babbeh-
Foal-looks at samael with his big crying eyes-huhuhu mammeh say babbeh am bad babbeh. Babbeh mak bad peepees-snif-babbeh nu mean tu mak bad-peepees sniffs-babbeh so cowdies, ne miwkies, an Warmises.
Samael-wan samael be nyu daddeh? Samael hab nice warm housies, toyisies, an awwww da miwkies babbeh can hab.
Foal still sniffling-weawy yo take babbeh ebin if am bad babbeh-
Samael smiles nodding.
Foal-eyes grow big and tears up with happiness

i am scaried.
go on.

1 Like