Fluffy Halloween Parts 1-3 by Fluff_Buff

There was supposed to be more, but I never got around to it.

129 Likes

Very entertaining :grin:

5 Likes

Don’t forget your name in the title, lest you call down the Owlverlords upon us.

Also welcome to FC.
Glad to have another old booru artist on here.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know

2 Likes

Mr Owl is one of the mods, who usually pops up in the comments when an artist forgets to include their name in the title.

It’s a bit of a running gag to warn people about him.

It’s a firm request from the rules, to do that, to make searching for somebodies output easier.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here.

3 Likes

I love the art. The lines are so clean and smooth! Everything looks so good which contrasts well with how squicky that monster is!

Also, even though not born I adored the foals. I love cute foals!

1 Like

Considering it was pen on printer paper, I also think it was amazing that it came out so clean… well aside from the blue pencil used for the first page.

4 Likes

Nice! That’s quite impressive.

1 Like

Now this is quality.

2 Likes

The scar on the smarty’s balls and the “soon mummah nee cweaning!” are the two highlights of this apart from the top-notch art. Very well done!

3 Likes

Very awesome art style and comic. I tell ya that soon mummeh Is one dirty, disgusting looking bitch and that munsta has no reserves about jamming its eating appendage right up her dirty looking cunt…ew

2 Likes

That scene when the monster ate the soon mummahs babbehs in utero is the very moment that I was moved. The turning point when I’m committed to the community.

1 Like

Ohh so this is the mystery monster I saw on reddit via google search before I join FC.

Damn these fluffies shit thick.

Love your style :+1:

2 Likes

Great art regardless

Gave me an audible chuckle

1 Like

I feel total pride and shame that I left a mark on this fandom. XD

2 Likes

Hope to see new stuff from you and that monster.

if you look very close at the bottom right of the last page it says [3 of 5]

Not sure if I did that because I had a plan, or just to fuck with people, but it’s a fun idea.

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thinking that #horror and #horrorbox would be good tags.