Fluffy-Logic: The good feels . By ArisenLeaf

• Fluffy maintenance: How to deal with a horny fluffy. Pg120

Fluffies are a handful and need constant supervision. Daycare workers like Fay here supervise those fluffies and ensure they have the most pleasant stay while their owners are away.

Every fluffy is different however, and have their own needs and wants. Some prefer play and huggies, others prefer toys and tv, and then some just want to enf.

These fluffies will need a release during their stay and some FluffMart’s will have the right equipment for it. However in cases where equipment is damaged and unusable you as an employee must relieve the fluffy, manually.

All customers will be charged extra for this inconvenience. Hasbio apologizes to any and all workers currently reading this.

-FluffMart: Fluffy Training Handbook.

Just wanted to try other people’s artstyles for this one, got bored of my own.

67 Likes

Someone should alert @anon3053411 Brute got out again.

13 Likes

Fuck it, kill them all. Especially brute. He should suffer and die slowly.

9 Likes

I love this! Brute’s just a horny lil guy, just need him some enfies

7 Likes

Yeah doesn’t seem like Fay’s all too happy about it however.

4 Likes

Also is he creeping up on the infaredturbine fluffy? Hopefully he doesn’t get anything caught in the blades!

8 Likes

Yep he wants the loudest fluffy in the room. Even if it’ll cost his no-no’s.

3 Likes

Yolo!

2 Likes

“Hey pwetteh wadie! Napowean gab… Needs…”

6 Likes

The blue mare at the front is colored beautifully, I really like how you shaded it.

3 Likes

Woo! These styles are super recognizable, and you really captured the tone & body language of the different artists, too!

Also… is that attendant’s boobs bigger in every picture?

7 Likes

Wow. Man, you did it so well, it’s like you have a super computer in your head. If you didn’t say you drew it yourself, I’d think it was a collaboration between different artists.
As for my fluffy breed, I suspect the daycare staff would need to purchase bdsm kits, some incense, poppers, fucking machines, because my fluffies are so perverted.

3 Likes

Mine would just want apples or have their tails brushed.
Simple pleasure for kitsune fluffies.

5 Likes

Those compliments belong to @CookieCrunch. I only imitated their shading work.

6 Likes

Thanks had to lurk through their works to get a feel of their artstyle, personality, and shading techniques.

Look bigger when facing her I’d imagine.

4 Likes

Shortly before their firing there was a string of mysterious castrations that were ripped and not cut off.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I like the implication that fluffies have bred so much so fast, that all the artists’ artstyles can coexist as different fluffy subspecies.

5 Likes

Fay lookin THIIIIIIIIIC!!!

But overall, alot of those fluffs should be turned into chow, or Biopaste to make “Corpsestarch” from Warhammer 40k… Flavor it too, so it doesnt taste like fluffy… Thinking… Either Liver, or Anchovies…

1 Like

Poor Girl and Poor Turbine Fluff kek

1 Like