Fluffy love (swiftbitches)

The pure, sweet innocent of a fluffy was something Matthew adored about the little abominations that filled his city. He loved stopping to talk to them, to find out what wonderful things they had seen that day or to comfort them in their woes. The feeling of their soft fur under his hand and the happiness that seemed to radiate from their tiny bodies excited Matthew.

The door clicked shut behind Matthew and he kicked his shoes off before peering into the living room. A chubby blue fluffy was curled up on the old leather sofa Matthew’s mom had gifted him. He smiled warmly and slowly crept up to the couch, kneeling before it and resting his head in his hands. He stared at the snoozing fluffy lovingly as the stallion’s sides rose and fell with every breath.

Matthew gently ran a finger down the stallion’s side, careful not to disturb his slumber. His hand slid around it’s waist and cupped it’s cheek, pulling the fluffy against him and pressing his face into it’s fluff. He let out a delighted hum as the fluffy slowly woke, blinking sleepily and looking for what disturbed it’s nap.

“Daddeh!” It squealed, wrapping it’s tiny hooves around Matthew’s neck and nuzzling into him. Matthew shuddered and grasped his fluffy the tiniest bit tighter as he felt it’s velvety nose pressing against his neck.

“I missed you so much Azul.” Matthew said softly, his voice warm and happy, “Daddy’s boss was so awful to him today.” He gave a loud and exaggeratedly sad sigh as he stood up, cupping the stallion’s rear with one hand and it’s torso with another as he kept it cradled close to his chest. Azul giggled and glanced around the room. The stallion loved being so tall and getting to see new parts of the room it couldn’t see otherwise.

“Dummeh bosh nu know how aweshome Daddeh iz! Ib Azuw waz dewe Azuw wouwd gib dat dummeh wowstest sowwy hoofies.” The stallion declared, puffing it’s cheeks in anger. Matthew swelled with excitement at the stallion’s loving declaration and he pressed his lips to the stallion’s forehead, giving him soft kiss.

“Daddy feels so much better now that he has you.” Matthew set the fluffy back down on the sofa and turned towards the kitchen.

“How about we have spaghetti for dinner?” The glee in Matthew’s voice had the stallion nodding in instant agreement but the question made it pause slightly.

“Wike…wed sketties ow white sketties?” Azul asked, pulling it’s tail around it’s body and hugging the fluffy, red tail.

“Red sketties of course, silly.” Matthew teased, reaching out to stroke the nervous stallion’s mane, “and besides fettuccine isn’t white spaghetti, it’s fettuccine.”

“Sowwy, Azuw awways fowget dat.” The stallion gave Matthew a weak smile, “Azuw guess dat sketty is gewd fow nummie times.”

“That’s wonderful!” Matthew’s chirped and his hand slid down from the stallion’s mane to it’s chin and his eyes wandered the fluffies face for a few seconds, thumb stroking it’s cheek, before walking to the kitchen.

Matthew hummed happily as he cooked, watching the water in the pot boil and already thinking of what he’d be having for dessert. Every time he would turn around he would catch sight of Azul peering around the kitchen door frame and ducking out of sight as quickly as the little fluffy could.

When everything was done and plates were set out Matthew scooped up the little fluffy and plopped him onto the table in front of a bright pink kid’s plate, right next to where Matthew’s own plate of spaghetti sat. He settled into his chair, the legs squeaking across the tile as he pulled himself close to the table and leaned to watch the stallion as it gently nibbled it’s pasta. After a few tentative bites Azul perked up and began to gobble it down, it’s tail wagging and a happy smile growing across it’s face.

Matthew could barely focus on his own food as he watched the stallion chow down. Azul was so cute and he loved taking in every little detail of the sweet, little fluffy. The stallion’s short, round ears, it’s adorable chubby belly and the bright shiny fur that Matthew loved to rub his face against, everything about the fluffy was perfect. His knee bounced up and down in anticipation as he watched the stallion slurp up the last of the sauce coated noodles.

He couldn’t even bother to finish his own meal as excitement over took him and he grabbed the fluffy off the table, spiriting it away to his room and gleefully locking the door behind them. Matthew gently settled the stallion on his bed as gazed down at him. The stallion’s tail was tucked between it’s legs and it glanced nervously up at Matthew.

“Daddeh not gon’ huwt Azuw again, wight?” It squeaked out, a tiny bit of fear lacing in it’s voice and big doe eyes stared up him, hoping Matthew would say no.

“Oh, of course not.” Matthew cooed at the fluffy, “Daddy is really really sorry about last time, he just got a little carried away is all. We can just do something small this time.” He said while rubbing the fluffy’s ear in a reassuring manner.

“Otay.” Azul smiled a little brighter and leaned into it’s owner’s hand.

Matthew pulled off his slacks and unbuttoned his shirt, balling them up and tossing them into a pile of unwashed laundry before crawling into bed with his fluffy. He sat down, leaning against the head board, before pulled Azul into his lap and enjoying the feeling of soft fur brushing against his stomach.

“We’ll just do some licking tonight.” Matthew instructed, arousal dripping from his words as he nudged Azul between his legs and pulled his underwear down, exposing his erection to the stallion.

“Just do what Daddy taught you, ok Azul?” Matthew was practically shivering with excitement as the fluffy nuzzled him, it’s soft velvety snout sending ripples of pleasure through his body.

Matthew let out a small groan as the fluffy’s tongue trailed down his shaft. He felt the fluffy’s soft mouth wrapping around him and saw the fluffy glance up at him a few times, looking for approval from Matthew. The fluffies weak gag reflex was one of his favorite things about the little creatures.

This fluffy was much more compliant and excited than some of the others Matthew had owned previously. He suspected that Azul favored stallions which made it much more easy for Matthew. No more pathetic whimpering and crying after he was done with the fluffy and occasional ‘wan die’ loops.

Azul pulled away at the first taste of cum, the stallion’s face scrunching slightly at the foreign taste and the liquid now seeping into it’s chest fluff. Matthew frowned, he’d forgotten to taught Azul to swallow. He decided to forget about it for now, grabbing the fluffy and curling up with it and gently kissing it’s face.

Minutes passed as Matthew lay there, enjoying the stallions soft smell mixed with his own and tangling his fingers in it’s fur. Next they would bathe and then go watch some TV, curled up on the couch together. Sometimes Matthew would fall asleep in the living room and others he’d carry a sleepy Azul to bed and they would continue their routine the next day.

20 Likes

Why was this necessary?

4 Likes

Cause I felt like it

7 Likes

Lmfao.

I can’t write this stuff without being squicked out but reading it is the funniest thing.

3 Likes

Ahh yes - their number coming together from both sides of the fence, huggers and abusers alike - the sickest of all: fuckboxers.

8 Likes

Yeah I almost stopped writing when I got to the sex stuff but my love of grossing people out won

4 Likes

Keep going! Azul is a butt slut!

3 Likes

Never stop, I live for the thrill of the emotional response, and your writing is so thrillingly evocative.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m planning a second part already! It won’t be as plainly ick but still ick

2 Likes

Thank you!! I will never stop writing gross stuff :3

1 Like

Curiosity made me read it because I can never leave well enough alone. Lol. Thought it was going to go worse tbh, but still a little unsettled at how well written it is…lol

4 Likes

Did someone call me?

3 Likes

Very nice story man. I like it.

2 Likes

Thank you :3

Thanks, I love writing dark topics

2 Likes

bruh…ew…

2 Likes

If it grossed you out, it did it’s job

1 Like

I laughed when my brains like ‘what, not even a reach around to reciprocate?’

Out of curiosity, is it all about their own satisfaction for Mathew? Not suggesting they take fluffy peen or anything, but do they help their fluffy get off ; or do they just leave controlling urges to toy aid?

With their observation fetish I think they would~ but didn’t know if I was being presumptive.

If it’s stuff you’ll cover in the next chapter/'s feel free to ignore.

We all gotta die sometime sadly. :frowning:

Maybe before that writing AI’s will be advanced enough we can upload your works so it can keep writing stories in your style.

2 Likes

Fluffies are not animals, but are in the running to be classified as fucktoys.

3 Likes

Phs, die? That’s for dweebs and I ain’t a dweeb! You’ll have to pry this phone from my cold dead hands before I stop writing! Also having an AI writing my stories after I’m dead sounds awesome lol

But Matthew doesn’t exactly care about Azul as all he thinks about is himself and fails to really ever consider other people’s emotions and thoughts. He believes he loves Azul but he’s conflating lusting after the fluffy with loving him. He would 100% get off watching Azul with an enfie toy. I also tried to keep the sex scene simple as I’ve never actually written out a full scene before so I’m pretty new to it

3 Likes