Fluffy Mazes.

So, I was watching youtube at 2am because I have lost control of my life, and I found this video.

Thumbnail is shit but the contents get the point across. Basically guys setting up these large mazes for their hampsters to go through.

I can see people setting this up for foals and microfluffs. Maybe both. Now, I can see these mazes either going a more hugbox or abuse route, depending on the traps and how the fluffy is treat afterwards.

Abuse-oriented ones could feature shit like lethal traps and use stray foals and microfluffs, with the foals either being sold or killed when theyre too big. However, I imagine that for hugboxer ones often treat it like a game with the fluff and use pretend traps.

Regardless of box, 'sploring babbehs would work wonders for these.

13 Likes

Ugh. Yes. I love me a good YouTube fluffy content hypothetical. I really do think people would use them anyway they could to profit off of them. So this idea feels so spot on.

3 Likes

I’m actually contemplating writing something up for this for fun. A short story of one of these vids being recorded or smth. Maybe make it a one off or a two shot.

3 Likes

I’d definitely read it. I legit watched a chick review these kinds of videos and scolding them for abuse. So I’d love to see your take.

3 Likes

Oh shit, should have figured these were abuse. At least I watched them with adblock :confused:

2 Likes

I would like to suggest an expansion of this idea.

Fluffy Pac-Man.

3 Likes

This would be great for hobbyist people to get into having fluffies. Love the concept. It’s now added to my head cannon.

3 Likes

oop

1 Like

This is ABSOLUTELY something I’d do if fluffies were real! Looks like an adorable channel too, thanks for telling about it! :smile:

2 Likes

Depends who it is.

The Japanese guy’s hamster clearly meanders at its own pace, you can see the cuts where it decided to just go asleep or eat the cardboard instead and he tried again a different day.

2 Likes