Fluffy OCs Needed for Halloween Comic

Want to see your fluffy OC in an adorable costume? Donate them to me to use for a Halloween weirdbox/hugbox comic I’m currently working on! I’m in need of some background fluffies, and instead of making up random fluffies, I thought I’d ask for volunteers.
Your fluffy will not be abused, this is simply a cameo role for a Halloween comic. Your fluffy will be receiving or giving away Halloween candy!
I need 10-20 fluffies, once those slots are filled, I unfortunately can’t add more because I need to continue the comic. This is pure fanservice.

How to get your fluffy involved:

Comment below with your fluffy OC and what costume you would like them to wear! One fluffy per person, please.

Add a link or upload an image of your fluffy in the comments of this post. If your photo is black and white, tell me the coat and mane colors.

Please specify if your fluffy is an adult or foal.

A few rules:

1. Fluffies must be “basic” fluffies. Due to the nature of the comic, I unfortunately can’t use fluffies like sea fluffies, microfluffies, etc. Fluffaloes, kitsune fluffies,pillowfluffs, and other “basic” sized fluffies are welcome.
    2.You must add a link or upload an image of your fluffy to the comments. Fluffies from written stories cannot be used if there is no image of them, due to time constraints.
    3.Your fluffy costume must be appropriate. I will not draw anything that is racist, sexist, politically problematic, religious, or offensive.
  2. No costumes based on real people. However, characters played by real people are okay (such as a Harry Potter costume, Darth Vader, Willy Wonka, etc.).
  3. Costumes can be something vague, like a clown, astronaut, or witch, or specific characters.
  4. No repeat costumes. If someone has picked a costume you wanted, please pick something else. This is so people can easily identify their fluffy!

That’s all the rules as of now. I will make a list below and fill it out as each spot is picked. I will do my best to involve everyone’s fluffy, but please understand I may not be able to add them all! And also, please understand this is a fluffy wearing a costume, so it will not be as detailed as a human cosplay!

Thank everyone who comments for letting me use their fluffies!

1. @AMDk7 Rambo as Optimus Prime
  2. @GreaverBlade Treasure as a Pirate
  3. @Reddit-Word_H83r Glue Eater as Columbo
  4. @Virgil Scooter as a Doll Chariot
  5. @Karn Buzz as Bob-omb from Mario
  6. @Biorb_Biorb Oingo as Hanma Yujiro
  7. @Carpdime Avocado as Leonardo (TMNT)
  8. @moonbunny-studios Pinball as a Vampire
  9. @anon3053411 Brute as a Spider
  10. @RustyNickel Rust as Him (from the Powerpuff Girls)
  11. KerosineCannibal’s Opal as a Witch
  12. Roguesoul Nightshade as Maleficient
  13. SqueakyFriend Dr. Crazystein as a Mad Scientist
  14. Guodzilla Halfwit as Dracula
  15. FederalChemical1728 Ed as Nux (Mad Max).
  16. A-S Spike as a Luchador
  17. Muffin Tumbly as a Mummy
  18. father_dan_the_man Bumblefluff as a Bumble Bee
  19. Gal-with-Pastels Paprika as Little Red Riding Hood
  20. Cookie Crunch Honey as an Apple
  21. Dragonixa Carrot as Target Practice
4 Likes

Guess I don’t even have to comment anymore.

1 Like

You can use Glue Eater as Columbo

1 Like

Also @Oculusfluffy you don’t have to comment either, I have Sam Adams all lined up to give out candy!

1 Like

You should definitely include Scooter
I’ll edit this with the link to @FederalChemical1728 's rendition, when I have some time

2 Likes

The lad scoots.
Can I use him in my Christmas story ?

2 Likes

Absolutely!

Do you have a costume preference?

He’d love to have back legs that move.
See if you can do something with that.

1 Like

I still want fluffies for this thing.

I think I can work with that. Maybe he’s in a little car like a racecar driver?

Buzz the floating derped pegasus.
As a Bob-omb from Mario.

2 Likes

Adorable, definitely.

1 Like

If you don’t get enough, I also submit Cayenne as something fire related.

1 Like

Hmm… Okay, Sure!

Use Oingo!

(The Green One)
and he would Dress up like the coolest mother fucker, aka, Hanma Yujiro

1 Like

Is your fluffy a foal?

1 Like

In that picture yeah, hes just a big baby

1 Like

Would you prefer him to be used as a foal or an adult, or does it not matter either way to you?

1 Like

It do not mattah, all i ask is that hes still a tad big is all

1 Like

I can do that! Thanks for submitting your fluffy!

1 Like