Fluffy Snacks & Sweets: Hasbio FlavorFluffs (Goldfish parody) (father_dan_the_man)

Yes! That’s right. I am not done drawing fluffy themed consumables! Just took a tinge of a break until someone inspired me with a Goldfish cracker suggestion! So here I am.

Ps. I hope you like these bad boys cause mom said I only could buy us one snack to share.

:clown_face::heart:

16 Likes

~*Reads ‘100% real food’ *~

~PRESSES X TO DOUBT SO HARD!~

2 Likes

Why doubt. Big Brand name nooo lie. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Yeah they just push to have words like ‘food’ reclassified for their governing body without making it public. Thus abusing the publics conception of the word despite them having a distinct legal definition.

2 Likes

Im assuming the pieces are generally fluffy shaped for the playfullness? :slight_smile:

If so want to enter this in advance as a ‘bread fluffies’ entry for this novembers contest?

1 Like

Yeah! They have Goldfish crackers shaped like cartoon characters! My kiddos ate a ton of Mickey Mouse shaped ones. Uh. Also. Are we going with crackers are technically some kind of bread…? Lol. Cause I could just draw something more bread related if you’d like.

1 Like

I made indication ima play a little faster and looser this time around in the hopes of amusing carb variety. :slight_smile:

You’re also more then welcome to make other stuff as well. This feels like a corporation entering their product for local advertisment more then hoping to actually win a taste judging at said event. ~chuckle~

1 Like

I’ll definitely draw something more bread like! I have an idea already actually! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

May I suggest Reese’s cups?

1 Like

How would you like me to go about that…? Make them the shape of a fluffy’s head…? Cause I know they make vaguely shaped Christmas tree/Pumpkin ones.

Maybe the Reese’s cup is in place of the fluffy’s torso, chocolate outside, with a peanut buttery center, I like yours better though

1 Like

Your idea isn’t awful! It reminds me more of a Buckeye! Which is a peanut butter chocolate sweat also very popular here in Ohio the Buckeye state.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I saw that in a top desserts in each state video, Ngl, I’d love to have one sometime

1 Like

They’re yummy! And around here just about any store/deli/bakery has their own Buckeye. And plus some people make them at home.

1 Like

They sound so yummy