Fluffy.TV/FreeContent (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

My fluffy, Tulip, was already crying when I entered the saferoom to tell her the bad news. Her T.V. displayed a blue screen with a black box stating ‘NO SIGNAL’ in the middle. She ran to me as soon as the door opened.

“Huuhuuhuu daddeh, wai TeeBee be meanie huuuuu jus wan dance wit babbehs huuuhuuu!”

She was in the middle of ‘Dancin Babbehs’ a popular show on FluffyTV. She loved dancing and singing along with the babies and it was suddenly torn from her. I felt horrible.

“Oh, baby! I’m so sorry I had to drop our cable! It just cost too much, but don’t worry! Daddeh has something special just for you to make everything better!”

“W-wewwy? Daddeh mak heawt huwties gu way? Bwing bak dancin babbehs?”

“Yes, ma’am!”, I said lifting her up and giving her a big hug.

“TEEHEEHEE YAY WUB UPSIES! WUB DADDEH!”

Feeling like a rockstar I sat her down and grabbed the remote behind the T.V., connecting it to the internet and downloading the ‘#1 App On All Devices’ Fluffy.TV. Opening it up brought a multi-colored splash screen (with no hint of brown) and bubble letters spelling out ‘Fluffy.TV’.

“Oooooo wub pwetty cowors!”

She was already in awe. I knew I had this! Once loaded there were many videos to choose from as well as whole series. One being ‘Dancin Babbehs’ which I promptly chose to Tulips delight. I chose a random episode, ready to sit back down in front of my own T.V., and was met with everyone’s worst nightmare.

(PLEASE INSERT PAYMENT INFORMATION)

“Yeah, fuck that.”, I muttered under my breath, seeing the $29.99 a Month price tag.

“Wa habben, daddeh? Whewe am babbehs? Wa du TeeBee sa?”

“One second, hon. I’ll get you your dancing babies.”

I went back to the home screen and looked at the options. Only one caught my eye.

(FREE CONTENT)

I clicked on it, of course.

(ALL FREE CONTENT IS CREATED BY USERS LIKE YOU! ALL CONTENT IS MODERATED!)

I went to the top videos and immediately found hundreds of ‘Dancin Babbehs’ knock offs. Some were done at daycares and others in saferooms. They played royalty free music and the fluffies of all ages would dance to it. I clicked on one, set it to autoplay, and began to make my leave.

“Alright, Tulip! Here is ‘Dancin Babbehs’! If you need anything just call for me, OK!”

“Awwite, daddeh! Dank ou su muchies teeheehee wub daddeh! Wub dancin babbehs teeheehee!”

She started dancing and I left her to it.

“Fwuffy wub mummah, fwuffy wub daddeh! Fwuffy wub skettis an fwuffy wub huggies!”, Tulip sang as she danced along to the videos.

“Babbehs hab wots ob happiess wit ou! Hab gud west ob bwite time! Bye-bye!”, the babies said in unison as the show ended and the next began.

“Bye-bye babbehs! Wub duin dancies wit ou!”, Tulip said

“B-bu nu w-”, the nervous fluffy began.

“Now, or you know!”, a gruff voice whispered.

“Huuuu ba-babbeh wub dancies! Nu w-wub huw- SCREEEEE!”, the fluffy sang before a long object swatted him on the side.

“SCREEEEEEE BABBEH!”, Tulip screamed.

“Huuu su sowwy daddeh huuhuu babbeh wub ou, wiww du dancies wite huuu. Babbeh wub dancies, babbeh wub huggies! Babbeh wub poopies, an babbeh wub huwties!”

“N-n-nu huuuu babbeh nu wub huwties huuhuu poopies am nu fo nummy time huuuu.”, Tulip protested.

“C-can babbeh du poo-poopies babbeh a-am hungwy?”

“Yes you may. You are a very good fluffy. The bestest fluffy!” The gruff voice said, a little kinder this time.

“Hngg du gud poopies fo gud nummies.”

“Huuuhuuuu nu huuuu gud poopies gu in da wittabox huuhuuu nut on fwoor huuuuu poopies am nu gud nummies am wostest nummies huuuhuuu gud fwuffy nu desewbe poopie nummies! Ba fwuffy nu desewbe poopie nummies huuuhuuuu!”, Tulip cried.

“Gib poopie pwace wicky cweanies.”, the fluffy on screen said as it began to lick the shit off its ass before turning to sit in front of a pile of poopies, “Fwuffy hab tummeh huwties. Can fwuffy hab poopie nummies nao?”

“Yes, you may. You are the bestest fluffy!”

“Huuuuuuuuuu wai mak bessess fwuffy num poopies huuuhuuu am ba daddeh huuuuhuuu! Wai widdle fwuffy hab ba daddeh wai fwuffy hab tu num poopies huuuhuuuu!”, Tulip whined.

The baby fluffy began to eat its poop one bite at a time. This was clearly not the first time it had to do this. It was well and truly broken. A good fluffy that must num poopies to stay so.

“Dewe, daddeh. Aww poopies am gone. Awweady gib fwoor wicky cweanies.”

“Good fluffy, I’m so proud of you! Come here for huggies!”

“Dank ou, daddeh. Fwuffy wub ou su muchies. Am bessess daddeh.”

The video ended with them embracing and Tulip began to cry. The next video began showing someone in a warehouse, placing fluffies on sheets of metal with four holes cut to fit their legs. The sheets were connected to a track that led to around a corner, somewhere out of sight.

“Wa am nice wady duin tu gud fwuffy!”, A happy fluffy said, excitedly as it was placed in one of the sheets.

“This is a rollercoaster ride! These sheets you’re on will carry you all around, giving you the bestest upsies make you feel like you are flying!”

“Yaayyyyy su cited fo wowwewcowsta wide!”, another fluffy said as it was being place in one of the sheets, its legs hanging down.

“W-wowwewcowsta wide? F-fwuffy wub wowwercowsta!”, Tulip exclaimed.

Once the fluffies were secure, a total of twenty, the track started and took the fluffies away as some cheered and some cried as if they knew. The camera hard cuts to a long shot of all the fluffies being carried on the track then cuts to a closer view. Their destination. Two buzzsaws, one right on top of the other, spun in anticipation of the approaching fluffies. When the first one arrived, smiling and cheering, the buzzsaws grazed the bottom of the metal sheet, removing it legs.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOWSTEST HUWTIES NU FEEW WEGGIES HUUUUUHUUUUU HEWP FWUFFY NU WAN WOWWERCOWSTA WIDE HUUUUHUUUUU HEWP FWUFFY HUUUUUUUU!”

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEE HUUUHUUUU NU WIKE WOWWERCOWSTA HUUHUUU NU WIKE WAI AM WOWWERCOWSTA MEANIE HUUUHUUUUU FWUFFIES NEE WEGGIES FO EBWEYTING HUUUUU NEE TU GIB HUGGIES NEE FO WUN AN PWAY HUUUUHUUUU WAI TAK FWUFFY WEGGIES!”, Tulip wailed.

“Wa habben? Du fwuffy hab huwties? Don wowwy fwuffy gib bessess huggies huggies mak ebwe- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEGGIES HAB HUWTIES HUUUUUUU SCREEEEEEEEEEE WOWSTEST HUTIES EBA!”

“Huuuuuuuu fwuffy nu can mobe huuuhuuuu nu wan wose weggies wan wun an- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE HUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUUU WAI TAK WEGGIES HUUUUUUUU NEBA GIB HUGGIES GAIN HUUUUUU!”

“WAI HUUUUUUHUUU WAI WOWWERCOWSTA HUUUUU- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OWIES BIGGESS OWIES HUUUUHUUUUUU!”

“N-N-NU WAN NU WAN FWUFFY NU WAN HEWP FW- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUUUUHUUUUU NU HEWP FWUFFY FAS NUFF HUUUUUU NAO AM DUMMEH NU WEGGIE FWUFFY HUUUUUU!”

“SCREEEEEEEEEEE NU WKIE SHAWPY SPINNIES GIB FWUFFIES WOWSTEST HUWTIES HUUUHUUU SU MU BOO BOO JUICE HUU- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NUUUUUUU WEGGIES GU BYE-BYE WAI WEGGIES GU BYE-BYE!”

“NUHUUUHUUUUU AM GUD FWUFFY HUUUHUUUU ONWY AD DAYCAWE NU SHEWTEW HUUUHUUUU MUMMAH SA CUM BAK FO FWUFFY! SA EBEWYTING BE OTA- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUUUUUHUUUUU PEEP CHIRPCHIRP MUMMAH HUUUUU WAI WEAVE FWUFFY HUUUUUUU WAN GU BAK TU SABEWOOM HUUUUUUU!”

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE HUUUUU NU NU NU NU NU NU NU PWEASE NU DU DIS NU WAN NU CAN DU DIS NU CAN HUUU- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEGGIES NU HUUUUHUUUU WAI TAK WEGGIES AM GUD FWUFFY HUUUHUUUU WAN HUGGIES HUUU NEE KISSIES HUUHUUU!”

Tulip had her head down in tears. She couldn’t take it. All she wanted was to sing and dance and play and the T.V. was being a meanie. After a forever the video ended and an even worse one took it’s place. The wildly popular, taken down everywhere, brought back innumerable times, taken down again SMNM or Soon Mummah No More. Fluffy.TV has some real shit moderation.

The video starts simple. Cell phone footage of someone walking down the street. The man filming then passes an alley.

“Hewwo nice mistah! Wiww ou be nyu daddeh? Fwuffy am soon mummah an nee sabewoom an nummies fo tummeh babbehs?”

“Oh my goodness, yes! You are so cute, lets go home! I have a room all ready for you and your tummy babies!”, the man filming said.

“Yayyyyy su many heawt happiess! Ou ear dat babbehs? Soon mummah got nyu daddeh, sabewoom, AN NUMMIES!”, the pregnant mare said holding her stomach.

“So-soon mummah hab nyu daddeh an sabewoom? Soon mummah nu hab tu hab heawt saddies an nu nummies fo babbehs? YAAAYYYY WUB FWUFFYTEEBEE!” Tulip squealed.

The man and the fluffy make it home and he sets her down on the saferoom floor and she starts running around with her nose to the ground, sniffing everything.

“Dis am bessess sabewoom eba! Dank ou su muchies daddeh!”

“Alright, well have fun with the blocks over there while I make you some skettis!”

“Skettis?!?!?”, Tulip and the pregnant mare on screen said simultaneously.

The video hard cuts to the man carrying the plate of spaghetti into the saferoom. The mare was jumping around and trying to catch her tail when she caught sight of her nyu daddeh.

GASP SKETTIS!!! FWUFFY WUB DADDEH AM BESSESS DADDEH!”

The man knelt next to the fluffy as she happily nummed the skettis, bringing the camera up to her face as she ate. More hugboxers could learn from this particular part.

“MMMMMM SKETTIS AM SU NUMMIES DADDEH! AM BESSESS NUMMIES I EBA HAB TEEHEEHEE!”

“Hope you like it! It’s made to give your tummy babbehs forever sleepies”

Anyone who is anyone that knows about this video knows the skettis were not poisoned and was said just to freak the fluffy out and kickstart the horrors. The pregnant mare stopped eating and began to hyperventilate. It started to pace back and forth faster and faster and began jumping around.

“Huuu huuuu HUUUUUUUUUUUU NU WAN BA SKETTIS HUUUU AM SOON MUMMAH NEE TUMMEH BABBEHS HUUUU WAI DADDEH GIB SOON MUMMAH BA SKETTIS HUUUHUUUU!”

“Oh my gosh, that’s right! You’re pregnant! Here quickly, eat this! It is the only thing that can save your babies!”, the man said, pulling a Carolina Reaper pepper wrapped in plastic out of his pocket and shook it out on the ground.

“Huuuuhuuuu dank ou daddeh huuuu wub ou huuuuuu! Huuuuu nummies nu tas pwetty bu nee tu num fo babbehs huuuuuhuuuu. O-otay… id am otay babbehs, mummah num aww de babbeh saber nummies! Ba-babbehs? W-wai babbehs gib tummeh wos- W-wai mouf- SCREEEEEEEEEE WOSTEST BUWNIES EBA HUUUUHUUUUU SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE BUWNIES BUWNIES NEE WAWA HUUUUHUUUUUU TUMMEH BABBEHS AM BUWNIN HUUUUHUUUU DADDEH HEWP FWUFFY HEWP TUMMEH BABBEHS HUUUHUUUU!”

“Don’t worry, baby! Daddeh will be right back!”, the man said, setting the camera up to see the whole room while he left.

Until he returned the pregnant mare would run and jump around screaming about ‘wowstest buwnies’ and ‘tummeh babbehs buwnin’. Tulips eyes were frozen open, unable to look away from the horror anymore, no longer able to react. The man returned with a small bag and pulled something out.

“Come here!”, he said sitting on the floor and readying a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, “Open your mouth this’ll help!”

“O-otay daddeh huuuhuuu! W-w-wa am habbenen huuuu nu wike buwnie bubbews huuuuu scawy scawy babbehs buwnie pwease daddeh sabe babbehs sabe fwuffy huuuhuuuu!”

“Okay turn around, this’ll help too!”

“Huuuuu fwuffy twust daddeh huuuhuuuu!” it said turning around.

He took a small hair straightener and quickly covered it in some lotion before sliding it into the mares ass and plugging it into a nearby outlet.

“SCREEEEE huuuuu wai daddeh huwt poopie pwace huuuuu nee hewp fo babbehs huuhuuuu!”

“That will help now face me again I have something else to help!”

“Huuuuu mouf haf wowstest buwnies huuuhuuuuu!”, it said turning back around.

“Not for long!”, he said, truly meaning it one way or the other, and opened a bottle of lemon juice, “Now open wide!”

“O-otay daddeh! Fwuffy nee hewpsies huuuu! GLGHH huuuu nu tas- SCREEE MO BUWNIES HUUHUUU TUMMEH HAB WOSTEST BUWNIES HUUUU MOUF NU FEEW WITE HUUUHUUU!”

“It’s going to be OK, your daddeh is here! Now open your mouth again!”

“Huuuuu nu! Fwuffy nu twust nyu daddeh huuuuhuuuu nyu daddeh am munstah wan huwt babbehs huuu nee wun way nee sabe babbehs huuu- SCREEEE!”, it said, trying to run but getting stopped by the length of the hair straightener cord, the hair straightener itself not budging, “Huuuu poopie pwace huwite huuuuu nee huggies huuuu pwease weggies wun way huuu nee fin hewpsie nee fin huggies!”

The man pulls out a needle and a pocket butane torch. He begins to heat the needle while the fluffy sobs, now rolling around on its back and rubbing its stomach.

“Huuuu mummah wub babbehs, babbehs wub mummah, dwink wots ob mi- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE WEGGIE HAB WOWSTEST BUWNIES!” the mare screamed as the man shoved the hot needle straight through the middle of her back left hoof and up into her legs, holding it so it would be still, “MUNSTAH PEEP CHIRPCHIRP MUNSTAH HUUUUUU PWEASE NU HUWT SOON MUMMAH PEEP SOON MUMMAH NEE WEGGIES NEE GIB BAB-PEEP-BABBEHS HUGGIES AN WUB HUUUHUUUU NEE TU PWAY AN WUN HUUUUU PWEASE WUB FWUFFY MUNSTAH DADDEH HUUUUU JUS WAN WUB JUS WAN BABBEHS HUUHUUUU!”

He yanked the needle out once it cooled and began to heat it again, the mare reduced to peeps, chirps, and sobs. He took the hot needle and gave a hard poke to her nose and began stabbing her face with it.

“Huuuuu weggie hab wos- SCREEEEEE SMEWW PWACE HA- SCREEEEEEEE DADDEH HUUUHUU PWEASE STAWP HUUU NU PWEASE WUB SOON MUMMAH NU GIB PWETTY PWACE HUWTIES HUUUHUUUU!”

Once the needle had cooled he set it down and just let the fluffy collect itself for another minute.

“Huuuuu wai hab munstah daddeh huuuhuuu wan be bak in awwey sabewoom huuuhuuuu nu cawe bou nummies huuuhuuu jus wan babbehs huuuu nu wan huwties huuuhuuu! Jus wan wub huuuuu wai nu gib fwuffy wub an hu- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POOPIE PWACE HUWTIES POOPIE PWACE BUWNIE HUWTIES SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEWP FWUFFY HEWP FWUFFY SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BURNIES HUUUUHUUUUHUUUUUU!”, It squealed, jumping around and trying to escape the stick of burnies to no avail, “SCREEEEEEEEEEE DADDEH HUUUUHUUUUU WUB FWUFFY HUUUU WAI TAK SOON MUMMAH EF NU WUB HUUUHUUUU WAI GIB HUWTIES HUUUHUUU FWUFFY AM FO WUB BABBEHS AM FO WUB HUUUUU NU FO HUWTIES PWEASE DADDEH NU BE MUNSTAH PWEASE WUB FWUFFY HUUUHUUUU NU WAN HUWTIES NU MO POOPIE PWACE AM BUWNIN HUUUHUUU TUMMEH BABBEHS AM IN TWOUBLE HUUUUUU!”

He got some close up shots of her face and ass as she ran around. Smoke or whatever it was poured from her asshole, around the edge of the rod of pain. The man showed some sort of mercy and yanked out the hair straightener, meeting a little resistance. There were black spots all along the straightener and the mares ass was pouring out something unrecognizable.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUWTIES HUWTIES HUUUUHUUUUUU!”, She screamed as it was ripped out and stood shaking for a solid minute, unable to even cry until, “SCREEEEE BIGGESS POOPSIES SCREEEEEEEEE HUUUHUUUUU NUNUNUNUNU BABBEH PWEASE NU CUM WITE NAO! ID AM NU TIME FO BABBEH YED HUUUHUUUU STAY IN MUMMAH! NU BABBEHS HUUU DEWE AM MUNSTAH HEWE MUMMAH NEE TU SCAPE BEFO BABBEHS CUM HUUUUU NU CAN WUN WAY WIT BABBEHS HUUUUUUUU”

A very dead foal dropped out of her ‘special place’.

“Huuuuuu babbeh huuuhuuu cum tu mummah id am otay mummah can wun way fwom munstah wit one babbeh! Quik babbeh cwimb ub mummah!”, she said, lying on her side, waiting for the babbeh, “Huwwy babbeh dewe am munstah hewe, mummah nee sabe tummeh babbehs! Ba-babbeh? Ba- HUUUHUUUUUU BABBEH AM FO’EBA SWEEPIES AM WOSTEST MUMMAH HUUUUUU MUNSTAH GUN GET FWUFFY AN TUMMEH BABBEHS NAO HUUU- SCREEEEE BIGGESS POOPSIES HUUUUHUUUU NU BABBEH HUUU PWEASE NU MO NU CUM NAO ID AM NU TIME FO BABBEH NAO TU SOON TU SOON HUUHUUUHUUUU!”

Three foals dropped out. Two were dead and one was going to be.

“O-otay hab tu be gud mummah, hab tu sabe babbehs huuuhuuuu! Cum on babbehs cwimb mummah huuuhuuu pwease hab mobsies pwease gib chirpies huuuhuuu nu cawe dat babbeh am poopie cowow mummah wub aww babbehs huuhuuu pwease ba- HUUUUUHUUUU BABBEHS AM FO’EBA SWEEPIES TUHUUUHUUU! AM BA MU- b-babbeh? BABBEH! NU WOWWY CHIRPEH BABBEH MUMMAH SABE OU! CUM TU MUMMAH BABBEH! N-nu. N-nu nu nu BABBEH HUUUHUU PWEASE DU BWEATHIES HUUHUU PWEASE DU GUD BWEATHIES FO MUMMAH HUUUHUUUUUUUU AM WOSTEST MUMMAH EBA HUUUHUUUUU!”

The baby was alive but could not breath outside it’s mother as underdeveloped as it was. She sobbed over her babies, hugging the ‘nu-breathie’ one.

“Huuuuhuuuu wan tu be mummah huuuu wa- SCREEEEEE BIGGESS POOPSIES HUUUHUUU NU MO NU MO HUUUUUU NU WAN MO BABBEHS AM BA MUMMAH HUUUUUUU!”, two more foals dropped out and were, of course, dead on arrival, “Huuuuuuu nu wan wook huuhuuu babbehs am fo’eba sweepies huuuuhuuu fwuffy knu id huuuuu am soon mummah nu mo huuuhuuuu! Wai wun fwom homsie huuuu wai wun fwom mummah an daddeh huuuuhuuuu jus wan babbehs nu wan dis huuuhuuuu wan go bak wan be wike befo! Wan be bak in sabewoom wit nu tummeh babbehs. Wan be bak wit huggies an wub. Gud nummies and toysies huuuhuuu. WAI HUUUHUUU! WAI DIS HABBEN HUUHUUU JUS WAN HEAWT HAPPIESS HUUUHUUU WAI GIB FWUFFY WOWSTEST HUWTIES WAI MAK BABBEH CUM TU SOON HUUUUU NU WAN BE MUMMAH NU MO WAN GU BAK WAN BE IN SABEWOOMHUUUHUUUU NU WAN FO’EBA SWEEPIES WIKE BABBEHS HUUUHUUUU JUS WAN BE WUBBE-”

The man stomps the head of the fluffy into the ground and the video ends while a video titled ‘Dancin Foals’ began, offering exactly what was advertised.

Can’t believe I feel asleep in front of the T.V. again. It is such a waste of time. It had been about an hour so I went to go check on Tulip.

“How’s my favorite girl doing?”

She didn’t respond. She just blankly stared at the T.V. watching the foals dance.

“Hey, hon. Don’t you want to dance with the babbehs? I’ll dance with you, look!”, I said starting to dance, “Come on hahaha ‘fwuffy wub dancing an fwuffy wub huggies!’. B-baby?”

I reached down and stroked her fur. She immediately reacted to my touch, peeing and pooping where she lay and letting out a loud long “SCREEEEE”.

29 Likes

Yo, you forgot something

2 Likes

Their wallet.

Welp, you get what you pay for indeed.