Fluffy Wal-Mart Greeter (father_dan_the_man)

If you draw a fluffy in a walmart vest do me a favor? Make it REALLY cute by having it be covered in the little smiley face stickers. Like it’s been playing with the sticker pad inbetween greetings.

17 Likes

Fwuffy am happy to see you hab happy shoppings ?

5 Likes

Yeah, I could actually believe that Walmart would use fluffies instead of people if they could. They would be free labor and, customers could yell, scream at and abuse them all they want.

4 Likes

“Daryl…buddy…the stickers are for customers.”

So cute tho.

1 Like

secret skull haircut a nice subtle node to the previous greater fluff , great work dan

1 Like

The most beautifulest thing I ever saw.

1 Like

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is super cute! Plus I can actually picture a fluffy being a Walmart greeter and accidentally covering itself in smiley stickers!

1 Like

& fluffies are generally cheerful & sociable creatures, who always enjoy greeting new fwiends! Not to mention, Walmart customers / human coworkers are used to being shat upon.
Might want to condition them into accepting Doug McMillion as their One Twue Daddeh…
wait, is that actually his name :astonished: Or is this some sort of transatlantic injoke?

The founder of Wal-Mart is Sam Walton. But the current dude in charge is indeed named that. lol.

1 Like

Wikipedia claims it is his family name?
There must be a mistake somewhere.