Fluffy zoo concept (By AlleyBalley)

We have a little 4 year old that we occasionally babysit and he is very hesitant around dogs as much as we’ve tried to introduce him. That’s what spawned this idea

Having trouble introducing your little one to animals? Worry not fore Fluffy zoos are popular petting zoos that feature fluffies that look like normal animals! They are much more reminiscent of the cartoons and friendly drawing your child sees on the daily. These fluffies are bred to have specific features emphasized! These fluffies are not often sold outside of fluffy zoo businesses due to the same ideal that wild animals are not pets. This is a strange idea to have carried over to these fluffies considering their friendly nature.

41 Likes

That rhino is going to make me squee my head off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Whino so cute let have please

5 Likes

4 Likes

I wonder if hippo fluffs are good with water or if they’re too small to gain the hippos advantages?

4 Likes

The true question is can they get their fur wet and survive

6 Likes

I didn’t realize how much I wanted a fluffy ‘lion’ until I saw one here.

6 Likes

I mean most fluffies can.

Most tend to die from water in the lungs then water on the fluff. ~Chuckle~

My guess if they inherited anything from the hippo it might be greater lunge capacity. But that wont help them if they’re stupid and panic out a ‘wawa bad for fluffy’ under water. xD

Maybe their fur is water repellent like bowl fluffy backs allowing them to float? (but stomaches / whole body instead)

2 Likes

This reminded me of this one story from the booru about a mentally handicapped guy whose mom took him to a petting zoo, and because he kept accidentally killing the animals they just took him to a shed full of fluffies. You can probably guess what happens next. It ended with him sneaking a foal home in his pocket.

If anyone knows the story I’m talking about and happens to have it saved, you’d be doing me a real fucking solid.

3 Likes

oh my fucking heart

i want

i want the fluffy lion

5 Likes

Call me when you have a woolly mammofluff.

3 Likes

I’d probably get banned for trying to steal the fluffies XD they’re just too cute!!

2 Likes

I need that lion one. :lion:

2 Likes

Woolly Mammfluff

2 Likes

Howbowt a tyrannofluffus rex?

2 Likes

I’m not saying I’d die for that lion.

1 Like

Huggies attack!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like