FluffyCommunity Help (TheBigBrother)

I just want to say thank you guys so much. I’ve been feeling down the past week and you all say such nice and funny things. Every comment means the world and all the love when I’m down helps me a lot!
I especially want to thank @wirthoge @clover @Julie and @Luciferthefluffyreaper25 Your comments on my Friday post were so kind and genuine. They really brightened my day and made me feel better about my life. Thank you for helping in little ways.
I used a screenshot of the adventure of spot to draw this and I think the yellow one is going to be a oc for me.

32 Likes

I like this kind of hugbox. You did a great job!

1 Like

Heartwarming.

1 Like

I’m not much of a hugboxer, but I feel flattered by your post.
Also, I love how they remind me of Horseycorn so much! :glee:
Either way, I’m glad we could help you even if just a bit. Thanks for the shout out.
Something I like of this community is that, as full of freaks and drama as it might seem, there’s a good bunch of people willing to support each other during the hardships. I’ve said it other times, but I’ll repeat it here. I’m surprised at how wholesome a place full of saddists can actually be.
I’m bookmarking this.

1 Like

oh im happy to help! if you need to talk im always free to chat. you’re doing great my friend!!

2 Likes

Well, speaking as a hugboxer, I do think the place shouldn’t be typecasted. I do believe that fluffy-community, and the fandom in general, consists of all types and preferences. Even if abuse seems more common, I do think there are people like myself who come to this place primarily for wholesome content.

To me, I feel that represents one facet of hugbox. Yes, hugbox can refer to good things happening to fluffies, or overly saccharine content, but I also see it as wholesome things happening between different people, especially in positive relation to fluffies.

Yea, even tho i enjoy the abuse, ive been told my hugbox is just the cutest, and my weirdbox scratches the itch for the demented and unhealthy…

2 Likes

Whoever told you that was spot on.

1 Like

No problem man always happy to help someone feel better!

1 Like

hang in there dude, only fluffies should suffer in this site, with other memebers i am a total hugboxer faggot, life dont gonna break you, i know you can keep going.

2 Likes