FluffyFact #61 ------- cmss for Fluffycorp-----Art: Inshi

Fluffy facts collection , thanks fluffycorp

English

Español

Do you have something in mind? Commissions are always open, just send me a MP contact and prices 30% off this week

128 Likes

Dog your Fluffies are just like, so fuckin cute

16 Likes

its a good thing garden fluffies and half-plant half-fluffies dont produce feces. imagine the cup if they would.

10 Likes

This is worse than regular abuse for me. Something about it shakes my very core.

But god are those fluffies drawn so well.

5 Likes

Amazing art as always

Basically these tea fluff just die either from hot water or drowning?

5 Likes

I love this perfect combination of adorable fluffies, abject suffering, and foodbox.

2 Likes

It looks like some of them survive, albeit shocked and horrified by what had just transpired.

3 Likes

Interesting twist on garden fluffs. The original garden fluffs reproduced normally, the plants on their backs grew from seeds and were not related to the fluffy–the fluffies were created as ambulatory flower beds.

Having fluffy plants whose buds are fluffy foals takes the idea of plant fluffies in a totally different direction, and I love it.

But here’s the big question–what happens if you plant a tea fluffy on a garden fluffy? Can you imagine the conversations between a sentient plant and its equally sentient flowerbed?

[Side note: Garden fluffies were one of the few subspecies that spoke regular english. Not only did they have correct pronunciation, they also used normal grammer. They did speak and react very slowly, leading to the misconception that they were stupid; in reality, they were probably among the smartest fluffies, but their sense of time was different. Think the sloths in Zootopia.]

5 Likes

You spoil us with this lovely, subtle art :heart:

1 Like

Sure let them suffer of pain I like that.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!