Fluffyshy abuse. (by: artist-kun)

Can’t we just let people not enjoy things? There doesn’t always need to be a reason.

2 Likes

she literally said that there are multiple reasons

3 Likes

The designs are ugly and the characters are insufferable. Especially that stupid “Derpy” cunt. Every time I see that thing, I want to chop its limbs off one by one and beat it to death.
And unlike fluffies, there’s no cute aggression here; just hate. Those FIM “ponies” are ugly abominations.

Also, FIM blatantly misuses terms like “changeling”. A changeling is a fairy/troll child put in the place of a human child, not some ugly emaciated bug-horse.
Even “alicorn” is misused, since it really just means the horn of a unicorn. I only tolerate it being used to mean a winged unicorn in fluffy contexts.

1 Like

compared to other Gs, or on its own?

I was asking if there was a reason that the Fluttershy character colors suffer most in early Fluffy works is all.

I’d think it would be the pink one. But her Fluffies seem to not suffer much at all by comparison.

1 Like

Both.

PS: Sorry for the late reply. I didn’t see your reply in my notifications.

1 Like

I’m both surprised and disappointed that there aren’t as many abuse pics of fluffies based off the pink bitch.

Someday Blue will find himself in the same position and the cycle will continue. Ah the circle of life. Beautiful

I’d like to shit on and torture the blue bastard.

& that is the right & proper way to dispose of a fluffy.

Imagine caring this much about a cartoon.

1 Like

Imagine caring this much about a two year old comment and making a reply to it that adds absolutely nothing of substance.

imagine getting pissed at a comment that adds nothing of substance

I’m pissed in general today for personal reasons.

1 Like

Спасибо

1 Like

На здоровье

1 Like

Hahaha nice work.