Foal on the windowsill. (by: artist-kun)

36 Likes

The fluffy sits and smiles. Motionless. Knowing that if it does literally anything, it could result in horrible punishment.

7 Likes

why does keeping a hugbox post hugbox is so hard?

7 Likes

Because hugbox seems very suspicious for @artist-kun

5 Likes

how many times do i have to bring up several Russian hugbox weeks initiated by AK for people to understand that it’s not?

6 Likes

I thought this cute little guy was on the outside about to freeze until I re-read the tags :joy: nope. He’s an inside fluff.

Edit: I forgot to mention the first time how much I like that the foals eyes look like little gems. You make these little animals look so cute

5 Likes

Foal sneezes looking at owner-
Owner grabs foal by back of neck opening window as it squirms and begs
Foal-nuuuu pwease nu to cwoldies for babbeh nu wan be ouside. Huhuhuuuu Wan be in warm howsies and bwankies and gud nummies.-crys and sobs-
Owner-looks at the foal, back outside, looks at the foal, and back outside, looks at foal breaks its leg and yeets it into the yard-
Foal-screeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-crys and begs to be let inside and heal his weggie as he slowly freezes

5 Likes

Its expression could be happy or fearful.

3 Likes

He looks so delightfully happy despite the raging storm outside. That’s what it means for a fluffy owner (or fluffherder) to treat a foal right!

2 Likes

That’s why I thought he was outside at first. Then I read the hugbox and domestic tags.