Foal Under Hoof [ Sexygoatgod ]

She’s testing how long they last and how much abuse they can take with no care on what they could be if she let them grow. It’s a sick little play time for her, and they are merely toys to her.

4 Likes

I like how she looks like she’s wearing eyeshadow!

3 Likes

(grumbles sullenly and thumps cane)
Consarn kids nowadays, dadgummit… don’t know how good they got it.
Now shaddap an’hand me my Geritol!

2 Likes

We had wolves tailing us to school…20 MILES both ways! And then you had to hand-whittle your own desk!

3 Likes

She just doesn’t come across as an intentional sadist, more of an amoral pragmatist. Still, she’s your character, so you would know better than I would.

1 Like

How is it pragmatic? She’s killing a stream of infants.

If anything she’s acting contrary to her own longterm interest. The owner will eventually get sick of replacing them.

4 Likes

This reply chain of the school thing is like reading that one monty python sketch of the group of people who try to one up the others about their past. :+1:

1 Like

Again, as I said in my first post, it looked to me (before the artist said anything) like she was enforcing “survival of the fittest”, with no one passing the test because fluffies. The artist has gone on record to state that no, Banshee’s just a little shit. I’m just reiterating that even with their word, I still don’t see it. In my mind, if she was doing this for the evulz, she’d be smiling. I know the artist knows best, but some perceptions are hard to shake.

2 Likes

I wonder if she’s complained “I don’t want a babbeh” or “little brother/sister” at all? Its not in her long term interest if the owner replaces HER.

“I want more fluffies. My fluffy does not. Time to get rid of that fluffy.”

3 Likes

Come on, she is just playing with it

1 Like

I was taking the previous comics with her where she torments and kills everything smaller than her, and feigned being mindbroken when a baseball bat was taken to her for it.

After the beating the baby she was given survived, given it grew into being Bean. Although based on the pic of a feminine hand squeezing baby Bean until he puked he probably only survived with the male owner’s protection.

2 Likes

She did.

The female owner seems to not understand her. The make owner knows what she’s doing and beats her for it as much as he can get away with before the oblivious wife catches on.

2 Likes

Your fluffys are some of the cutest I’ve seen and I find it hilarious that you are an abuser.

2 Likes

The pic of Bea with a baby was not bean, merely another foal with simular colors, but other than that you’re pretty spot on. It’s just a little easter egg, not a chapter in Bean’s life.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how else I can put “sadist in all her incarnations” past killing babies with a deadpan expression but hopefully the future pics where she fucks with her owners and other fluffies will help with that.

3 Likes

Welp time to get a leather belt get it wet and go mexican mom on her lol love your art it’s so amazing

4 Likes

It may seem odd but I never really saw Banshee as a sadist. She seemed more disinterested and aloof to me, not sure why. Perhaps it’s her expression, sort of bored and calm while squishing foals or tossing them around.

2 Likes

My guess is when other people write “sadistic” fluffies it’s hellgremlins, baby rapists, cannibals, etc. So having a more “realistic” sadism in a fluffy comes across as indifferent in comparison.

4 Likes

Perhaps. Though I’d imagine she’d be more into it. I guess then it’s not really doing it for her, maybe that’s why she said she didn’t want babies to begin with.

I love seeing Banshee though. She’s got quite the contrast to a lot of what I see, and I find that refreshing every time.

4 Likes

No effs given. Gotta respect that 'tude :sunglasses:

1 Like