Foalout 4 – Sanctuary Hills – Chapter 24 - 1/2 – Lothmar

(Didn’t sleep much last night so making this a two parter so I dont nod off.)

The red runt and white alicorn nearly done with their feeding are dislodged forcibly from their mothers suddenly standing up to go watch the fun and games. They tumble back with a mild scared ‘meep’ and snuffle for a moment before recognizing they were nearby and begin hugging each other because of course ‘huggies make everything better’. This lessens the heart hurties enough so they do not openly cry.
The lime green Pegasus grunts slightly from pressure. Her Orange brother had initially only rested their head on them which was reasonable, however with their mothers warmth walking away the Orange earthy had moved to treat the
Pegasus like a blanket that needed to be hogged. They scooted back to the point they were laying across the fillies back before finding a comfortable position on top of their sibling like a mattress.

Nanny’s head turned as the distressed wheezing chrips of the lime green Pegasus became more prominent. ‘Injury detected. Intent: Uncertain. Action: Separate parties.’ Nanny leans back into the tree and lifts up the groggy orange foal before pulling lime green filly out and placing them with their other two siblings before setting the orange back down separate. Bad upsies combined with at least ten whole seconds of mild discomfort caused the Orange foal to begin to cry.

“Why Nanny be meanie to Bestest Baby!?” Daisy adds looking up at the robot for a moment before making her way over to their distressed favorite.

Your game slowed safely but abruptly to a stop like sliding through a thick pudding. Your eyes shift to Durum for a moment to confirm something. “Wha’ wong?” Durum added confused uncertain if he or Daisy had done something bad.

“This is important Durum.” You add leaning over and placing the black filly on Phanes back and waving him off to bring the fake alicorn to Peach. “Do you agree with her on this Durum?”

As you say this you squat close and stare into their eyes ready to reach down and steady the fluffies head and eyes to his scrutinizing gaze. “Duwum wub speciaw fwiend, eben if no aways agwee…” You hold up your hand to stop them.

“I consider favoritism amongst your children and unproven titles as bad behavior. As I did not establish this rule prior you will simply be warned. Consider it established from here on out.”” You add picking them up and placing them in the sorry box. “I’ll be back once im done with Daisy. Take this time to think quietly about what you’ve done to your foals and how you can make things right.” You add before turning around.

“Peach, Phanes I assume you overheard that?” You add as the two nod. “Good. You are free to leave if you do not want to watch. This is not a punishment for you as you two have been very good about treating your foals well regardless of type.” You add looking down to the not couple so they understood they were good and not in trouble.

“Can Nanny tae’ fwuffies to wisten to wadio?” Peach queries. “Affirmative.” Nanny responds placing the four foals and the huggy toy on Phanes back before carrying Peach off down the street.

The Sole survivor stood in the entryway of the tree and watched as Daisy had just finished consoling her Orange foal before she turned to the other three. “Why oddah good wingie babbeh weabe bestest babbeh awone? Make Bwudda saddies, dat ~ dat Bad. You bad babbeh too nao.” She adds with a ‘hmmph’ as the pile of three foals begins to peep and wail at being designated as bad.

She felt a cool shadow loom over her. “. . .Daisy.” You growled.

“Oh poopies…”

3 Likes

Bestest babbeh huh? Not good…

Sleep deprevation noticed

First time Daisy is mentioned she’s called Dairy. Towards the end it ought to be Daisy consoling the orange foal, not Peach. Just a little head’s up. Sleep deprevation takes its toll. :sweat_smile:

You still rock though. Always. :grin:

Thank you. ~fixes~