Food options for Alleyway mothers (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 22668-9)

22669 - alleyway alleyway_fluffy artist_carpdime bad_mummah cannibal_fluffy cannibalism cry eat_aww_da_babbehs! eating_foals explicit feral foals foals_as_food hungry mare starvation tears

59 Likes

Archived pages for 22668 and 22269.

Two different images depicting how alleyware mothers/mares/mummahs deal with with lack of food when abandoned in the city. The former forages from the trash, while the latter resorts to cannibalism for the sake of feeding the best foal. Images have been placed together due to similarity of theme and close proximity within booru id.

3 Likes

I remember comments on the first picture was about how huge the fluffy is. Scale is actually something that can go wrong very easily if you don’t pay enough attention. The dumpster hotdog fluffy piece I did when I returned to the Booru a few years back also suffered from poor scale.

For the cannibal piece, it’s not something I like to explore these days but I do kind of like the contrast of the horror of what the mummah is doing compared to her cutesy pink fluff and blue eyes. That whole “fallen” trope feels like it was executed to satisfaction given how simple it is.

3 Likes

This seems generational. The top baby is the same color as the bottom mummah!

4 Likes