Foraging # 1 / 2 ( by: FallenAngel007)

Hello Im new here. I discover fluffies on youtube and goggle and gotten interest on the art drawn, so Im showing my art, hope you like it. Im currently planning a short comic to post here. For now doing some short art and Im a bit more into hugbox like Nekuchan or a bit of magentademon touch to the story.
fluff02-w

Next>>

88 Likes

I’m not into hugbox for various reasons, but I really like your art. Keep it up! Your style is one of the better ones, which while it is a low bar for the fluffy community, it reminds me of old flash animations in the way it’s shaded, which is further accentuated with the comic sans font. I can easily see you becoming another MacGonagall!

7 Likes

The style is, “clean line art, clear and well-balanced composition of a vignette with well chosen, 2-tone colors”. Plus some skills in text placement and processing. The design is directly lifted from McGonnagall. That’s not surprising, ol’ magow-magow did the most thorough job reading through the description of what a fluffy is, and then visually designing what that would look like. His design is solid enough that it’s easy to pick up for anyone who can draw.

7 Likes

Thank you, I love Mcgonagall artwork thats the first art I saw then nekuchan and the rest. I’ll try my best. :blush:

6 Likes

I agree he is the easiest to use as ref practice, hope it will evolve somehow someday :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So smooth, clean, & elegantly simple. Really well done.

Welcome to FC!

5 Likes

I wish more people would design their own fluffies and draw from their hearts. But I sympathize with the desire to lean on someone else to find your own approach.

8 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

As do I, because as much as I like McGonagall, it’s clear @FallenAngel007 has talent and could well afford to branch out and experiment with unique styles.

4 Likes

Talent is shit. That’s hard work and common sense behind what you see.

5 Likes

Haha, I’ll accept that then. All the more that good artists can afford to make their own marks.

3 Likes

Nice pop and clean. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

4 Likes

Really ADORABLE :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

Good work, they’re adorable

3 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

3 Likes

On YouTube? Where?

1 Like

That’s fantastic! You really got the plump happy look of fluffies down to a t. Welcome to the community!

1 Like