Foraging # 2 / 2 ( by: FallenAngel007)

After foraging, they settle on their makeshift nest and the mare feed her young.
fluff03-w

<<Prev

84 Likes

Insanely cute, I love it. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

7 Likes

Thank you, I hope you’ll enjoy my future works.

5 Likes

Just looking at this makes me explosively worked up. My blood is boiling. Your art style is really, really good.

9 Likes

Im honored but you guys been good artists as well, I did normal arts and other genre, fluffy is something I wanna try doing something new. :blush:

5 Likes

A sweet lil tableaux

3 Likes

I hope you’ll enjoy my future works

one word, yes

3 Likes

I love how you draw fluffies! They look so cute!

3 Likes

Love the tail wagging

3 Likes

Im glad you like it more to come.

2 Likes

Yes, I have to echo. I want to kick her so badly, that’s how good this is, heheh. I love the little nest! Good work! :blush:

2 Likes

this made me happy after getting pissed at my debit card

3 Likes

Huh. Actually feeding the brown one.

Nice.

3 Likes

“not brown enough to be poopies”

Her brain, probably

1 Like

I will not hide, quite funny series)

2 Likes

I love happy feral families. :blush:

2 Likes

@FallenAngel007 Noting that you were inspired by the McGonagall design of fluffies, I find this depiction really interesting. To my memory, McGonagall never depicted his fluffies breastfeeding. Also, its really different from how Marcusmaximus and Carpdime has depicted breastfeeding, like so:

28162 - artist_carpdime crotchtits domestic foal foals happy hugbox love mummah newborn pampered safe sketties suckle

1 Like

Well its not only on McGonagall, the breastfeeding came from others like carpdime or even nekuchan as i said was observing the story and art before I join :blush:

Then a human see the foals grab them and start squeeze them to empty their bowels untill the foals dies return to the mare and the human walks away the end

Wow, what a brilliant ending. Are you a co-writer of this comic?

1 Like