Fostering Foals ( Gal-With-Pastels)

The spice couple, Paprika and Mustard adore fostering Foals that have been Abandoned, Whether it be from a herd or an owner. They are up for the task.

Paprika gets a special kibble When she fosters , Making her teats Full of Milk for little baby’s to drink so they become big, strong and ready for adoption. This kind mare knows what it’s like to have a bad mom, making sure they’re is no bestest baby, And makes sure smarties are kept in check.

Mustard Adores playing with foster foals that are able to play chase! He is in charge of making sure walkie babies get plenty of play time as well as look after them, and teaches them how to use the litter box. Mustard Can be a goof and serious at the same time, one second he is making silly faces for the foals, the next he is putting a foal that is being naughty in the sorry box.

51 Likes

Out of the scale for adorability

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: adorable huggable

1 Like

They are the best at fostering foals!

1 Like

You can bet they would let you’re bestest babeh know his place in the sorry box XD

1 Like

Nah that ass is forever be a moron at best.

true true, They would put him in the sorry box most of the time if he ever did come around.

1 Like

They just gonna bare his non stop bestesh entitled rants and poop in the sorry box.

yeah , I can see them taking care of other foals too that have been abandoned .

Yeah, They tried and tried with him but couldn’t get him to be good , so he has his own little personal Kennel with a litter box and a few toys with some milk , water and kibble

1 Like

Unless the owner had it sound proof, that brat would rant he wants mummah milk and non stop tappin the container. :man_facepalming::rofl:

he aint getting mummah/ paprika after she noticed him Push other babeh’s out of the way , And calling them Ugly babbeh’s.

Trust me , Puns will have the container sound proof for the sake of her Fluffy’s

1 Like

I hope the couple sees each babbeh as theirs. Maybe some owners set up visits so the parents can keep in touch with the (now grown) babbeh

This is nice.

Is that pee?

a blanket