Found Hope - ShitBricks (by Booperino)

You’re not a hugboxer if you never believed in boxes to begin with :thinking_jellen:

45 Likes

Wholesome, but do regular people have access to robot legs?

1 Like

id imagine they would be rather cheap in the booperverse post-fixer 3d printing them

9 Likes

Hmmm… new tactic- split up fluffies into ‘adorable, high maintentance’ and ‘ugly/deformed/ unwanted’ categories- set up a ‘hugbox’ store for the first one with the intention of specifically attracting angry abusers to scoop up the brats. Second group are in a ‘abandon all hope ye who come here’ shelter with overly edgy looking workers and large frequently referenced 'countdown’s on each cage. Vastly mark up fluffies at both locations, fleece the shit out of people who cannot resist ironic fates.

~PROFIT!~

6 Likes

I had a pet cat that was the runt of the bunch. I named her Chibi… Chibi grew up to be the biggest cat ever. That just goes to show how different the way we start versus the way we end up.

4 Likes

Those legs give me ‘Telescoping toy sword’ vibes. xD

2 Likes

Dude, that’s my cat Tiger in a nutshell. He was smaller than his brothers but got big. We think his mother had some mainecoon in her, because she was decent sized and fluffy af.

5 Likes

Fuck labels

1 Like

I’m stupid rich to care about boxes. Care to have an envelope with 5k, 10k, or 50k? Too slow, 50k envelope it is, and thanks for playing.

2 Likes

Bro you sold him to a hugboxer, that’s illigal it says right there on the sign, the FBI has been notified and they are in route to take his cybernetics and blind him

2 Likes

Having the whole “box” term being used in-universe never made sense to me in the first place. It’s internet terms. Normal people wouldn’t use it.

Like “hugboxers” would just be called “fluffy owners” or “fluffy enthusiast”

1 Like

Yeah same, I think I’ve used the word “hugboxer” once in a story. I’ve been toying around with an idea that the term hugboxer is actually a term used for the insane fluffy lovers in a few drafts I haven’t fleshed out yet. Like, people who become hoarders, break into homes and release fluffies into the wild, etc.

2 Likes

I could see some people trying to call them ‘fluffers’ to get internet points for the insulting version of the name, while the people at the marches and handing out fliers would probably prefer the term ‘fluffy pony advocates’. I’d imagine there’d be a number of names for each side as well as the middle, as the internet would decree.

1 Like

I guess the alternative would be someone buying him because they want to make fluffy prosthetics but don’t want to remove the legs themselves.

1 Like