Free Candy! :: CuddilyBloodily (day 5)

Fluffies vs. fentanyl pops

56 Likes

I thought it was a minecraft inventory…
I have to stop playing minecraft xD
amazing art
:o

13 Likes

Wait, holy shit that tiny foal is stronk.

4 Likes

I’m guessing those lollipops contain doses of experimental chemotherapy.

3 Likes

Oh yeah… those lollipops definitely ain’t the ones that docs give to kiddos for bein’ brave lil’ beans.

6 Likes

They put fentanyl in lollipops?

9 Likes

most likely they are lased with arzanic and that foal is about kill his sister in a minute.

4 Likes

Fentanyl lollipops are usually made for longterm pain management situations (like cancer) where extreme pain and extreme nausea makes traditional oral medication problematic. So instead of throwing up the pain pills, you can administer the fentanyl submucosally through a lollipop. It’s faster acting than transdermal fentanyl patches, and they taste alright too. Though they don’t generally look like regular lollipops. Google Aqtiq fentanyl lozenges to see what I mean.

14 Likes

They sure do. For people who need it. It’s unlikely they’d get thrown out, but in the fluffy universe, of course they would!

6 Likes

Huh, that’s both interesting and sad. Thanks for the info. I thought it was laced candy from a drug deal or something.
Edit: looking at the Seafoam colored foal…are we sure they aren’t already high as fuck?

5 Likes

My theory is, before eating the lollipop the mummah ate a pot brownie (those brownies with weed, I don’t know if I wrote it correctly)

2 Likes

Pot brownie is correct

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Spoiler: if you buy dope in 2021, you are buying dope cut with some % of fent. This is why you have so many fatal heroin overdoses now compared to, say, the 1960s: it’s because you have so many criminal groups cutting their shit with different high-powered chems like fent, carfent, etc., then lying about it.

Shit’s fucked.

I do not think this is a good way to kill fluffies, either, because:

1. eventually, druggies will discover and steal stashes of fent to supplement their habits.
    and,
  2. opioid overdose isn’t very painful overall, and fluffies deserve to suffer.

However, I would recommend addicting them to high-powered opioid chemicals and then inducing precipitated withdrawal. PW is basically the worst of acute opioid withdrawal but crammed into the space of as long as it takes the drug to wear off. Where normal withdrawal is like the worst flu you ever had, precipitated withdrawal is a little beneath childbirth in terms of pain.

And if you remember your Tumblr classes, childbirth is the most painful thing a human being can experience.

What fun.

4 Likes

Jesus Christ man

3 Likes

Society’s scum

Hell of a way to refer to poor people.

5 Likes

I think the “subhuman” here is the one who thinks people suffering extreme poverty in the most prosperous nations on Earth should be culled like sewer rats or feral hogs, but that’s just my opinion.

4 Likes

Oh but I’m real sorry that RV bothered you. Sounds like a real harrowing ordeal. Truly you’ve suffered like Mandela.

1 Like

I’m not sorry I offended you, go back to your sodden box down the alley.
20210217-niceass-face

4 Likes