Free Use Fluffy Adopts (purplegem)

Anyone is free to use these fluffies I’ve drawn up here for stories, art, comics, anything you like as inspiration. Any box is allowed. Make up your own names, situations, etc. I want to see what you come up with :purple_heart:

The art of these four fluffies is free use as well.

53 Likes

Ugh I don’t need more fluffy adopts. But I need that unicorn and I’ll put her in my current w.I.p… :derp:

3 Likes

I just adopted a fluffy, but I’m loving the Mummah and have an idea for her already for my story, we’ll have to see what happens~

2 Likes

A smug Fluffyshy? I can’t imagine things will end well for him,haha.
Nice work,all the expressions are done really well.

2 Likes

@Pinkyfluffy Adopts !

1 Like

That angry alicorn reminds me a bit of Moe from the Three Stooges, but also Porky Pig.

1 Like

Imagine combining two colors and the most basic personality into a fake horse and calling it totally your original OC donut steel.

There’s nothing original about a yellow pegasus with a piony mane. It looks exactly like every other fluffy that’s ever fluffed.

god damn it i wish i was more art inclined

2 Likes

Your expressions are awesome.

3 Likes

can I kick the alicorn?

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

Can I be greedy and have all 4 if there are no takers? They are all gonna die just fyi.

2 Likes

they are free use so everyone can use them so do what you like with them :wink:

1 Like

Just do the art. That’s what I’ve been doing. Check out the tutorials from different creators, try things, and see what works for you.

I’m basically doing the guide from FlufferSnuffer, with some tweaks of my own.

3 Likes

@gr1m_1 we’re using all of these at some point. Lemme know where you think they’ll fit

3 Likes

I adopt “Mummah in distress”

2 Likes

Is she distressed because the babbeh is falling or because a poopy babbeh is touching her?

3 Likes

its up to whatever the writer/artist wants to do

1 Like

I shall take the mommah in distress(shocker) and use her to practice facial expressions and body proportions. Thank you!

2 Likes