Fuller Farm Fluffies! Chapter 4 (by DrVegafluff)

Several days went by with nothing important happening, James opened the saferoom door early in the morning one day, seeing the foals playing in the middle of the room. The red, blue, and black baby ran around chasing each other, playing huggy tag. He looked over near the doghouse they slept in, spotting Fern sitting on her haunches, watching her babies, including the green filly, who was pushing a ball around all by herself, much closer to her mother compared to her siblings.

Emma was the first fluffy to notice him enter the room, before he had even closed the door, she squeaked in surprise and quickly abandoned the ball she was shoving around and ran over to her mother, burying her face in her teats and beginning to suckle, calming down. James noticed she had gotten a little plumper than her siblings, not any taller though, just flabby. He weren’t sure why but she didn’t seem to enjoy exploring her saferoom like her brothers, she just stuck close to Fern at all times, never wandering more than a couple feet away. She even made her mother go with her to the litterbox, frantically peeping and crying until she got up and followed the baby there.

Regardless, he weren’t at a point where it was bothering him enough to have to deal with it. Today he had come to clean the litterbox, despite it being an automatic litterbox it still has to be emptied of shit that is sifted out of the box.

Along with emptying the litterbox, he’d be giving Fern her first bath since being let out of the sorry box, as he had recently noticed that fluffies don’t do so well at cleaning their ass, as the green fluff on her rump is slowly being stained a deep brown, and he didn’t want her staining the carpets in the saferoom, or smelling like shit. The foals will be receiving their first bathes as well, even though they’re rather clean at the moment, thanks to their mother. James wanted the foals to be used to the concept of bathes before they were fully grown, not that it was too hard to hold a fluffy down and give them a bath, it just makes them easier to handle.

The other fluffies beyond Emma finally noticed him entering the room, and the colts reacted by happily trotting towards him. “Daddeh!!!” “Wuv daddeh!!” “Babbeh giv daddeh huggies!!” they all rush his legs, wrapping hooves around him and squeezing as hard as they can manage. He bent down, petting them all. They were all just over three and a half inches tall and around seven inches or so in length, roughly the size of his hand. Though they were still growing everyday, being close to two weeks old now, they’re only two and a half months from being full grown.

Standing back up, he looked over at Fern, who smiled up at him as she lets Emma drink away, gorging herself. “Fern, it’s bath day. You don’t “smell pretty” right now, and your fluff is all dirty.” She frowned and looked down at herself, it was true, her rear half was looking quite filthy. She stood from her relaxed position, letting Emma fall off of her and onto the soft carpeting.

“Huh?? Wai mummah muv? Pwetty babbeh stiww hungwy!!” She began pounding her tiny hooves against her mother’s back legs. “Mummah!! Babbeh wan’ miwkies!! Nao!!” peep peep!!

Fern looked back at her foal “Sowwy babbeh Emmuh, mummah nee’ baffies fo’ smeww pwetty! Nu wan’ be poopie smewwy fwuffy!” and she quickly turned around, trotting back towards James.

“HuuuuuuHUUHUUUU, NUU!! PWETTY BABBEH WAN’ MOWE MIWKIES!! STIWW HUNGWY!!!” she flopped onto the ground, pounding her hooves on the ground, piss forming in a dark stain on the carpet beneath her.

“Nuu!! Pwetty babbeh nu du bad peepees on fwoow!” Fern noticed her foal having a tantrum, and remembered one of the only rules for the saferoom, and looked up to James with an intense worry on her face as she remembered her time in the sorrybox, not wanting that for her prettiest baby, she quickly rushed over to her foal to try and snatch her up. But James was faster, mostly because fluffies are incredibly slow, and he was only one step and a lean away from the foal. He bent down and plucked her from her tantrum, causing her to peep and complain,

chirp chirp “bad upsies!! mummah hewp pwetty emmuh!! huhuhuhuu!! nu wike upsies!!” pissing and shitting all over herself, James’ hand, and the floor beneath her (and by proxy her worried mother, causing a few “nu smeww pwetty!” and “nu giv mummah sowwy poopies!”). Luckily, he had already put on gloves for the cleaning of the litterbox, so Fern and the carpet were the only ones affected. He looked down at Fern, now with shit on the middle of her back where she can’t reach, and tell her, “Fern, your foals are gonna be taking their first baths too. Come on everyone, lets go.”

The other foals snapped out of the wide-eyed stare they had been giving him and their mother ever since Emma began her tantrum, and began to follow James out of the room, this being the first time they had ever stepped out of the saferoom. They "ooo"ed and "aww"ed at the size of his house as he led them through his hallway, into the living room with the door leading to the backyard. He noticed the blue pegasus beginning to wander off towards the kitchen before being quickly ushered back behind James by his mother, who looked up at the still complaining foal in his hand.

“C- can daddeh giv mummah Fewn pwetties’ babbeh Emmuh?” she said, looking up at him with a quivering lip, and big, adorable green eyes. Unfortunately for her, James wasn’t an easily swayed pussy.

“No, Fern. She made bad peepees and threw a tantrum, then she made bad poopies when I picked her up. She’s not going to take a bath outside with you all. Now go wait outside with your foals” James opened the sliding glass door as he said this, causing the colts to spill out into the fenced in yard shouting about “pway!!” “gun getchu brothah!!” “hehe pwetty fwowas!”

Fern walked a few steps towards the door, looked back at James for a moment, only to see that he wasn’t going to relent on his decision, and she hung her head low, tail dragging the floor, as she slipped out of the door to watch her other babies. James promptly shut the door behind him and walked over to his double-sided kitchen sink, placing the baby in one side, where it promptly resumed it’s crying and pounding of hooves.

“Huhuhuuu!! Wet pwetties’ babbeh gu!!! Wan’ gu ousside’ wif mummah!!! Huhuhuuu!!! Nu wan’ be awone wif daddeh!!” James said nothing but began collecting his foal shampoo and conditioner. And began filling the other sink with water. The green filly heard this and began thinking her situation over, and upon feeling a water droplet from the other sink hit her nose, the realization sunk in, and she panicked. “EEEEE HUHUHUHUHUHUUU!! NUU!! WAWA BAD FO’ PWETTY BABBEH!!! NU WAN’ BAD WAWAS!!!” she turned around and tried her best to scuttle up the walls of the sink, simply slipping and falling onto her back, only succeeding making her sob more, and have a single turd slip out upon impact.

“HUUUUU!!! BABBEH UPSIES DOWNSIES!!! HEWP!!! AM STUCKIES HUHU!!! NU WAN’!!!” her panicked shaking and rocking eventually rolling her back onto her side, where she quickly scrambled onto her hooves and ran towards the other side of the sink, hoping the results would be different. “HUUUU! MEANIE WAWW PWEASE WET BABBEH OU’!!!”

James looked down at the foal, well irritated at this point, but she was just scared, so he’d try to be understanding. He slowly begin reaching his hand into the sink to grab her, “Hey Emma, your bath is ready, come here and let daddy help you in so we can get you nice and smelling pretty!” She turns around, seeing the hand coming towards her, and jumps in fright, before completely unloading shit, James had heard the rumors of “sorry poopies” on the internet, but thought they were mostly exaggerated, especially considering Emma was still just a small foal, but no, it went even past his glove, onto his bare arm, as well as covering entire inside front wall, as well as bottom, of the kitchen sink. “Dummeh daddeh get sowwy poopies fwum pwettiest babbeh! Nao wet babbeh ou’ so can gu see mummah!” Pbrrrrt She dropped another pile directly behind itself and blew a raspberry at him.

Fuck. This.

James yanked his arm back out of the sink and immediately began washing himself off in the other sink where he HAD been preparing a nice lukewarm bath for the young filly to gradually introduce her to the concept. But nope, not now, she blew it.

She giggled to herself seeing how upset she had made him. “Hehe, pwetties’ babbeh teach dummeh daddeh. Nu nee’ baffies. Nee’ gu tu mummah NAO!” she stamped her hooves again, splashing against the wet feces on the bottom of the sink. She looked up at James to see him holding something in his hands, pointing it at her.

“Dummeh daddeh nu take Emmuh ou’ of baffie? Maybeh babbeh gif mowe sowwy poopies!” She turned her rear towards James again, but this time he just pointed the spray hose, that was connected back to the cold sink water, closer to the fluffies ass before squeezing the handle and blasting the foal, causing her to shit herself in shock as she was blasted into the back wall of the sink.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEE” kaff kaff kaff “WOWSTES’ POOPIE PWACE AN SPESHUW PWACE HUWTIES!!!” “HUUUUHUUU!!”

The foal was released from the stream of cold water as James focused on spraying the shit off the walls and floors, and into the drain. However, as he was doing that, the powerful water pressure was causing droplets of a mixture of cold water and feces to spray all over the wet, cold foal who was struggling to stand back up on the metal floor.

“Huuuuuu. B- babbeh am su cowdies… Pwease daddeh giv babbeh tu mummah… nee’ huggies!” Her demands were simply met with any spray of cold water, knocking her, once again, off her feet and onto the filthy floor.

“HUHU!!! WAI HUWT BABBEH??? AM GUD BABBEH!! NU FAIW!!” As she began throwing another tantrum he scooped the still dripping foal into his hands quickly and held her muzzle shut with his index finger and thumb.

“Emerald, you’ve been a very, very bad baby today. And I don’t want to don’t want to make this last any longer than it needs to. So when I let go, you’re going to be a good little fluffy, and we’re gonna finish this bath. And then I’ll take you back to your safe room, okay?” He looked down at the fluff, who shook her head as best she could, or so he assumed that’s what the motion was meant to be.

Emma was silent as he set her down back into the sink before grabbing the sprayer once more with his other hand, and as he brought it back down close to the fluffy, she finally said something once more.

“Hehe!! Gud babbeh twick dummeh daddeh! Nao giv sowwy poopies to munsta wawa spway!” Before turning, to once again face her ass towards James. However he was prepared this time, quickly grabbing the foal firmly but loosely, with his middle finger under her belly, and index against her back, and his thumb… firmly pressed against her asshole.

It wasn’t the best idea, but James didn’t exactly account for being repeatedly shit on by a fluffy only a couple of inches longer than his fist. The finger against Emma’s asshole had clearly thrown a wrench in her plans, as it seemed she had never expected James to do this.

“NU!!! NU TOUCHIE POOPIE PWACE!!! HUHUUU BABBEH AM TU WITTLE!! WET GU!!! HUHUHUUUU NU TOUCHIES!!! HUHUUU WOWSTES’ TUMMY OWCHIES!!!”

James inched the sink hose closer and closer to the oblivious fluffy, still complaining about “bad touchies” and “nu wike”, the sprayer would’ve been touching the fluffy’s chocolate starfish if not for James’ thumb, and he quickly removed his thumb from the way, which Emma noticed immediately

“hah!! dummeh hoomin faww fo’ twick aga- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

James had squeezed the trigger, spraying the fluffy directly in the ol’ brown eye. He held his finger down, while holding the fluffy with his other hand, until she had stopped screaming and he only heard an upset peep peep peep!! chirrrrrp!!!

He responded by lifting the foal from the sink, roughly drying her with an old washrag, as opposed to the soft towel he had prepared for her and her mother and siblings, before throwing the filly into a small cardboard box he had gotten the other day from an order he made online. She was a cold, shaking, chirping mess. Only managing to sputter out “m-mummah!” every now and again. He set the box in the (now dried) sink, so that it couldn’t be knocked over, even if the foal somehow managed to try, and promptly headed outside. He’d left the other fluffies alone in the yard for a little too long, he had planned on finishing Emma’s bath sooner. But, well, it was done now at least.

<< Previous

<<< First

>> Next

21 Likes

Had more trouble writing this chapter, I don’t want to go too intense with James’ experiences abusing fluffies, I want it to have a sort of natural progression. Which would’ve been easier to do, had I not also wanted to avoid a fluffy turning into a hellgremlin (despite how Emma is behaving)

Either way, I might drop another one-off story similar to the “worm” one i made the other day, between chapter 5 and now. I’ve been coming up with some micro ideas, and I have some that might become a series and some that might become single stories. Speaking of, I’m having trouble finding micro stories! Does anyone have any they’d recommend? (and while I’m asking for recommendations, what would you do if you had a foal like Emerald right now? Personally I’d probably toss it when the mare is asleep and say she got spoiled so much that she disappeared or something like that)

8 Likes

WWYD: I’d fill up the poopy sink enough that Emma has to hop on her back leggies to keep her head above water, and then head out and take care of mama and the nuggets.

If Emma is still alive by the time I’m done, then I’d drain the water, but not rinse or dry her off. Give her an hour to “chill out.” Come back and give her another chance to behave like a fluffy instead of a little shitball. If she behaves, great. If not, same routine as before, but this time I’m leaving her there overnight. Or until drowned.

4 Likes

Spray hose in the butthole is a nice trick, plus Emma vocalising every step of her “master plan” is prime dumbassery you’d expect from a Fluffy.

If you’re going the slower route it might be worth keeping Fern and Emma apart for a few days. Fern can stew in it a lot while longer and Emma could be gaslit into being told her mummah thinks she’s a dumbass

10 Likes

I think Fern needs some serious correction still, because she’s obviously just doing the bestest baby shit with a different name. Kind of shocked James isn’t calling her on it yet because it’s pretty damn blatant. I’d think he’d want to immediately nip that before it becomes too far gone, unless it’s already at that point. They definitely need to be separated with some serious discipline for the both of them, making it very clear what the issue is so they don’t have any delusions that they’re being unfairly punished. Maybe the fact that emerald gave sorry poopies will make Fern realize she’s being a bad baby and needs to be punished, or maybe it’ll just make her become a bitch and embolden her to “stand up” to dummeh daddeh for not letting her have bestest.

1 Like

Emma is more than likely going to be a smarty, so might as well pillow her now. Maybe save her as a potential milk bag, but if Fern won’t stop playing favorites, punish her more severely as well.

2 Likes

Dude I gotta say I’m loving this series. James is giving the perfect balance of punishment for what he’s trying to do. Not abuse level but he’s definitely not taking any shit (literally) can’t wait for part 5. That being said. Would not be against Emerald being thrown in the meat grinder.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support! I’ve definitely been trying to make it clear that James didn’t come into this ever planning on really doing anything that he considered abuse. And he still doesn’t consider what happened in this instance to be abuse. We’ll likely see a character shift for him over time, as he learns more about fluffies.

1 Like

We might see what you’re mentioning be brought up in chapter five, perhaps, maybe, possibly. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Would that be “an” or “by”? :wink:

1 Like

Oh piss, that’s gonna bother me so much, especially since I can’t edit this post anymore. Haha I need to proofread these more, but it was late and I was tired. It was “an” :wink:

1 Like

Usually do not intervene in such matters - the weakest thing is what can be broken by all, & so on - but it was too sexy to resist

1 Like

I like how James is realistically punishing the fluffies. Not going full psycho and torturing them.