Future Fluffy Content & Collabs: POLL AT THE END UWU (Federalchemical1728)

((this is all fluffy-related, but i should probably join the shitposters group anyway bc its where i belong lol))

i was thinking about whether i should post my story concepts before ive actually drawn or written them? like its exciting to surprise everyone with a fully-finished thing, but i think i prefer sharing & talking to people as i flesh out my ideas. it also helps me retain steam and not just abandon my projects @_@

but im also not really sure how to do that? my best idea is to just include the lore snippets alongside doodles of the relevant characters?? kinda like those fluffy/gibblet headcanon things i did when i first started, i just dont want my drawigs to turn into blocks upon blocks of text (i might be able to do thumbnails for each little piece, but thatā€™s STILL a lot of work & theyll probably just end up looking muddy anyway :face_exhaling: )

I was gonna say if youve got a fluffy who would fit well in a fruity fuckfest pirate crew, Iā€™ll design them as an alien space pirate & make them canon to the ship (Tidelordā€™s ship is a little undermanned and Captain needs a few more big strong toughies for Slanky to pretend to heā€™s charge of)

Iā€™d looooooove to have my ocs be background characters in someone elseā€™s story (i feel like a kid putting 2 spiders in a tupperware box and watching to see if they get along ajakjxjxjsjb)

ALSO i have difficulties prioritizing by myself so i have a myriad of things that are fully drawn and scanned & only need editing so pls tell me which one(s) ur most interested in ;w;

EDIT: THERES AN ACTUAL POLL FEATURE I AM A FOOL

• New Fluffies (and their backstories)
  • big dump of morally questionable queer fluffy smut
  • slightly-less-objectionable queer fluffy smut (Brute & Axel are there too, surprisingly)
  • another smaller doodle dump (but i could potentially pad it out with the sketch versions of some of my digital stuff)
  • my fluffy owners (i got 4 rn and 2 of them are self-inserts and also one of them is my fursona. i have reached the Nirvana of Cringe.)
  • Xenobabbeh (im already doing this one as soon as im finished with yardwork im not giving u a choice lol You WILL Look At My Spiky Jellybean Baby and He WILL Be Cute As Fuck )
  • A Jellen ā€œownerā€ & domestic jellenheimer headcanons
  • a short comic of Riley scaring the shit out of some feral foals

0 voters

8 Likes

I vote xeno baby, #2 and then #8

And definitely if it helps you to keep steam on a project post the ideas before youā€™ve drawn them, thatā€™s been a small hold up for me and trying to make content despite many ideas, and just include anything you think is relevant to the story idea id say

Also, I believe I have a few fluffies that may fit in with the fruity fuckfest, donā€™t have much art of them though besides their og stuff so Iā€™d have to go find those, could we chat in pms possibly?

2 Likes

2ā€™3ā€™7ā€™8

Im wanting the sex and carnage~
(And ofc xeno babbeh lol)

2 Likes

even just a thorough description is fine! and absolutely yes pls hit me with those fluffy bois

yknow, i started questioning why 2 people in a row wanted the questionable smut but then i remembered where i am AKSJHSKSNJXJXBJSBX

2 Likes

6, 2 (duh), and 8 in my opinion, but they all sound amazing. I also need more of the butt pirate crew

Iā€™m so happy you enjoy fluffies or creating fluffy content, I love your art!

1 Like

How did I miss this before? Yes, please show us more of the fluffy pirates! In fact I may have a pair of toughies that could be ā€˜donatedā€™ to the crew if theyā€™re still needing some more assorted neer-do-wells to assist in piracy etc.