Garden Trespassers (InfraredTurbine) Part 01

Hm… Hello again,
So this is a story I’m creating, as a comic strip story
I will divide it into parts, and continue it whenever I have time.
I decided to test new things in the artstyle and a lot of patience to the details too
already have plans for the next 2 or 3 parts.
Enjoy!
Ps: I also take commissions for stories and comic strips (illustrations)
feel free to dm me

113 Likes

The legs of the pink one look weird

5 Likes

Cute! I look forward to their collective suffering!

2 Likes

Make them eat the bestest baby

2 Likes

I believe she’s crouching

4 Likes

Still weird. I don’t know what’s about her front legs, but they look off to me

2 Likes

a5658e06633cc107be168fdfbad79a78

5 Likes

in the original she was giving flowers to the trap" asking it to leave her best friend
but I decided to change it and her just checking her friend

3 Likes

I don’t know man. Her front legs and his unharmed front leg look like they are broken

1 Like

love this sploring baby so much :!!!

8 Likes

Love it with some pushpins and a lighter!

2 Likes

If my brainmeats do not lie about what my eyespheres are seeing, I think Infrared is trying to convey that she’s got her forelegs crouched down to the grass and he’s leaning away from the trap and cringing in pain so he’d do kind of a leaning half-crouch that way. The knee joint might be in a different place or rendered differently than expected.

2 Likes

I’m more focused on what I would do to

the exploring baby actually >:V

you guys should too

1 Like

Sneak over, grab it, slide a cut-off sock over its head and a rubber band securing it, so it can’t see, quietly take it in the house and after disposing of the family in some suitably hilarious and unsafe-for-life way, raise it to hate feral fluffies because its parents abandoned it and called it a weeb. I won’t tell it what a weeb is, just that it’s really bad and it should be angry about it.
Then give it a good healthy life full of whey protein and fresh vegetables and all the mares it can rape for being dirty ferals, selling off the stock and generally using any feral herd that comes through for my own personal entertainment and the satisfaction of my guard-fluffy’s needy pelvis berries.
And if he loses I’ll just inform him I lied, his parents loved him and died begging for him back, and then see how far his stamina will go.

Or use it to test a foal-tato cannon. Whichever.

1 Like

ok, I have some other ideas in mind but you have your mind on the direction too xD

1 Like

There are so many things you can do to a freshly-mobile foal if you manipulate things correctly.

Ooh, testing teeny-tiny anti-fluffy landmines?

4 Likes

That must be one weak trap if it hasn’t snapped daddeh’s hoof right off.

2 Likes

If it did that the fluffy would have a chance to escape, but now its stuck.

4 Likes

I think it look like a human doing a push-up but that position looks absolutly weird on a fluffy (or any other animal when I think about it…)

2 Likes

I think you guys are just overthinking over her position

3 Likes