Gerard Saves A Foal by Chikahiro

Hug-Boxish? No? Please, yes…

2 Likes

You’ll need to read the story, but this is from Part 3, which is the latest installment.

2 Likes

The surgery was poorly done, as Gerard gently removes the foal from the box, freeing it from the head trap, does the strangest thing ever happen. The shoddy stitches fall apart, showing the hooves to be as they originally are, it’s just a flap of foal flesh poorly drawn taught to make sure that the legs were to be useless in a weeks time. Gerald, as a caring fluffy clean-licks the hooves, showing the fact that the poor Fluffy was put this way in a quick fashion. Gerard noticed that the hooves are fine, and won’t be able to get infected, does he move on to clean-like the cold foal. A few times a spurt of blood shocks Gerard, but continued cleaning helps stop the bleeding.
After a short time, Gerard places the wearying foal in his fur to warm it up, and heads home. Just as Gerard rounds the corner and down the alley, does the abuser discover that their tortured “Enfie Times Pal” is missing. Finding no trace of Alpha Enf, their in there car, going to another foal in a can vending machine for Beta Enf.
Gerard is greeted by his speciaw fwiend, and they take care of Nekkie Fwuffy as one of the herd.

1 Like

Poor thing :frowning::cry:

1 Like

Ah, but you see, my dear Gerard, it isn’t a baby. It may look like one, but it is, in fact, a ‘biotoy’, an organic animatronic built by humans for our own amusement. It isn’t really alive, and any indications of ‘distress’ or even ‘consciousness’ are merely part of it’s programming. It is just a machine, a toy.

And Gerard? So are you.

Happy Halloween.

1 Like

Actually, @Aethelred

Summary

Actually, Gerard is a person! A human mind in a fluffy body.

4 Likes

Oh God, that’s even scarier!

Edit: though Gerard is still a biotoy, even if (spoiler redacted). So my post still applies, though in a different way.

2 Likes

Yep! It’s a neat story so far!

Added a little more.

Now I am even more piqued

1 Like

Give it a read. They’re short and only three stories in but it’s neat!

2 Likes

Have you read the other parts is the story by chance?

1 Like

Why glue its mouth shut tho?

3 Likes

It keeps it silent until you bring it home and dissolve the glue with water.

3 Likes

Commission - Gerard and Fixer (by Booperino/AtlanticHillFolk) for those interested in gerards story, atlantichillfolk and i worked on a part 3.5 showing what happened to the litter pal jr :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its not like it’ll have anything to eat, honestly. Can breath through its nostrils. Keeping it quiet means not unnerving the other stock/fluffies in the store, or potentially the customers (not all of whom would want a litter pal of any sort).

2 Likes

Good boy!

1 Like

If you like reading stuff it was an interesting story. Dunno if it got finished.

1 Like

“Hu does di kind ob ting tu a babbeh?”

I would if I had my hands on a foal.

I can’t remember if that was in the story or if I added that with the feeling it was in character for Gerard.