Gift Fluffies ( Gal-With-Pastels)

After a couple hours I finally was able to finish the Gift fluffies For some of the users here that i look up to which are

@FallenAngel007 @purplegem @NekuChan @Heroboitellem @Oculusfluffy And @Lothmar in that order!

wanted to gift them some foals that would be deemed rejects by they’re fluffy parents. and let they’re new owners decide They’re names . I just ended up giving them lil nicknames while drawing them.

24 Likes

Very cute lot!

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Gal’s getting too dangerous to be left alive…

But free fluffy is free fluffy. ~deactivates lightsaber~

I like the name, I was gonna go for bubbles till I saw it. ~contemplates which he prefers and will use the design as a cameo in bowl fluffy story~

1 Like

i am the definition of cuteness

2 Likes

~Does double take when I see my name~

1 Like

For he is actually a She

1 Like

I always enjoy seeing @Oculusfluffy world building.

1 Like

Omg they are so cute!!! I love them all :smiley:

1 Like

Bishop be like.

1 Like

thank you

2 Likes

Damn man i want free fluffies… i say when i have 13 more i generated all with backstories and archs in their lores

1 Like

i may make more fluffy’s in the future so don’t lose hope yet.

1 Like

Oh my goodness how adorable!! Thank you so much! I’ll make a good story for this cute little baby :purple_heart:

1 Like

i’m glad you like your gift Foal! Name her what ever you like! i just called her domino when thinking of her fur colors.

2 Likes

Hold up, does Wasabi only has the two back legs?
He is so cute!! Thank you so much!! <3 Might add him to my pool of fluffies on stories!

1 Like

I feel terrible that I thought ‘Tree top angel’ when I looked at them. ;_;

xD

yes, Thought of those dogs that get those special wheel chairs. though you can name him anything you want! was inspired by little rex while making him.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking :wink: those weelschairs are adorable.
Awww

1 Like

Yup , little precious scooting babbeh

1 Like