give him a cookie they said, it'll be fine they said [lazy sketch] (matchatea_fluffster)

26 Likes

Hopefully they don’t have ant problems

3 Likes

solution: while hes asleep you switch the cookie friend for a stuffie friend (shaped like a gingerbread man, if it smells like one its a bonus) and say that hoomin magic made his friend better for huggies : D

12 Likes

There will be sadness when he drops the friend after a hug and an arm or head breaks off. xD

Either that or it’ll get stale and hard and the fluffy will potentially hurt itself on it ‘somehow’.

2 Likes

He will hurt himself in the worst way possible if he tries to make the gingerbread cookie his “Special Friend.”

5 Likes

I have an x-mas themed cat toy that would work well as a replacement

5 Likes

Owner.

“Huh, I dont remember putting icing on the backside~ Eww Toothpaste!”

2 Likes

Imagine him finally giving in and eating it while crying. Like Homer Simpson eating Pinchy.

4 Likes

Somebody give this man a job, unbelievable work yet again, Booperino

4 Likes

Honestly you’ll hear Toothpaste yelling about “scwatchy huwties” long before you see the end result if he goes that route

4 Likes

Wonder if the same thing happens with other Christmas related things. Would a fluffy try to talk and befriend a Nutcracker? Or a reindeer figurine, thinking it’s a fellow fluffy?

1 Like

That’s how you get ants.

2 Likes

Yeah. And a gingerbread cookie scented candle.

Maaaan, this hits on one of the cookies I really like, too…

“Honey, this cookie is amazing! I love that surprise icing.”

“That’s… Fluffy…Uhm…”

“…really…?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, it tastes better than you do.”

3 Likes

Well, with as sweet as fluffy milk/formula is…

2 Likes

there is a good chance that I will think about this every Christmas season for the rest of my life