Giving out ideas

I have an overactive mind and imagination, so I tend to come up with ideas a lot.

I can give you a random one, or something specific, like a category, or if you want it to involve a certain character, place, thing, etc.

Just comment you want a story, and I will reply with an idea.

8 Likes

Awesome idea! Could you do one involving accidental abuse and a remorseful owner? Thanks!

1 Like

I decided to give you three ideas based on accidental_abuse/remorseful_owner, just in case you didn’t like the first one.

Idea 1

An owner and there fluffy sat down to eat spaghetti for dinner. The owner usually eats their spaghetti with a different sauce that’s extremely spicy, something ends up happening to cause them and their fluffy’s plates to be swapped, ending with the fluffy eating the spicy spaghetti.

Idea 2

A fluffy accidentally gets trapped in its owner’s car with the keys. The fluffy suffers while the owner does everything they can think of to get them out

Idea 3

The owner is making a sandwich and ends up leaving the fridge open, the fluffy sneaks into the fridge to eat the leftover spaghetti, only for the owner to close the door, trapping them in it.

4 Likes

I’d go with idea #3; not that I don’t like the first idea, but I have seen a few comics where fluffies get hurt by spicy foods. I haven’t seen a lot where fluffies get stuck in fridges.

3 Likes

A war between 2 herds

1 Like

PLEASE DONT GIVE ME IDEAS MY BRAIN OS FLUDDED WITH EM!!!

but thanks for the offer :slight_smile:

Do you care what box it falls into? Cause i have an idea for a Weirdbox War thing.

2 Likes

A fluffy goes crazy and fries its brain with to many ideas.

1 Like

Why not, hit me

Aaaaaaaarg…

Thats a good idea…

Anything specific, or just whatever comes to mind?
Also, do you want me to take your drawing style into mind?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sure, keep my style in mind, something with machines.

Why not? Give me sadbox

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

@dragon_not_found
Two or three herds get drawn to a buffet with spaghetti in it, all hell breaks loose as the herds get into a food fight to decide who gets the eat the spaghetti.

@FluffyStalker
I know you didn’t comment for an idea, but the meme you posted, made me think of a fluffy holding their face like the guy in this meme.
https://i.imgur.com/xgz9nkR.gif

@Somethingcheeky
A fluffy holds on with dear life, as it tries to escape getting sucked into an airplane turbine.

@Thatmotherfluffer
I’m imagining this scene from the Rugrats Movie, but the babies are replaced with fluffies.

6 Likes

You can also do it with @infraredturbine and a herd of micro fluffies

7 Likes

4 Likes

I would like a hugbox idea please.

What about a fluffy herd teaming up with a cat colony?

2 Likes