Giving sketti to a soon-mummah (by recreationalsadist)

My mother did her best to ensure I knew how to cook. I regret that I’ll never be her equal, but I know my way around a kitchen. She taught me patience, the importance of preparation, and the skill and care necessary to make people appreciate what I’ve done.

So here I am chopping up some leafy greens. Sure people love to dunk on vegans (because unless they’re doing it for health reasons they’re usually a bunch of self-righteous know-it-alls) but you can’t deny that the push for food containing zero animal products has led to a ton of innovation in the kitchen.

Like my current recipe. A one-ingredient pasta dish (unless you count water and few binding ingredients). From the pasta itself to the fake meatballs to the sauce it’s just a question of getting the right consistency and voila, I’ve created a masterpiece.

I’ve always been bad at judging portion size, but since it’s ‘sketti’ and this meal’s recipient is a pregnant fluffy who’s eating for both herself and her unborn foals I don’t think there will be any issue with me overserving her.

Presentation isn’t important either, but I have the heart of an artist. Each noodle needs to be coiled just right and the sauce drizzled with care, with the fake meatballs (I used vegtable-based dye to get them the right color) peeking out of the top.

And then I’m off, carrying the plate with care until it’s set in front of it’s intended recipient.

“SKETTIES!!! Sketties am bestest nummies fow soon-mummah, makes bestest miwkies fow tummeh-babbehs!”

I’d say it was worth it just to see the fluffy’s face light up and hear her joy, but I’d be lying.

“That’s right. Now make sure to eat it all so it can go right to your babies.”

“Yes, tank yu nice hoomin!”

What made it worth it would be her owner’s reaction when he realized someone had given his pregnant designer fluffy worth thousands of dollars a huge plate of spaghetti, sauce, and fake meatballs made entirely out of parsley.

My mother’s lessons were also applicable to avenging myself with impunity.

As the man currently throwing a tantrum over a fluffy with blood and obliterated foals pouring out of the back of her with no idea who did it or how it happened clearly demonstrates.

40 Likes

Oof, you gotta hate a dude to literally bleed him out of thousands.

Though it gets results, I’ll say that

10 Likes

I’ve had the idea of “spaghetti dish made entirely out of parsley” for a while but couldn’t decide on the context.
Finally I decided to just keep it vague and I think that works.

Feel free to have Josef try out the recipe as well if you want.

11 Likes

Quite topical

How so?

C’mon it’s THE biggest story in the US and probaly some foreign press too despite a brutal war going

Summary

on not saying it’s a bad thing

Wasn’t aiming to say anything on that with this story.

But I will say that denying bodily autonomy to humans is an evil thing to do.
Forcing someone to carry a fetus to term is a violation of their rights.

1 Like

My “mistake”
wink-smile

What did the fluffy owner do you the guy?

1 Like

The fluffy’s owner is a rich guy who screwed tons of people over to make money/for his own amusement.
Also he repeatedly posted bad takes on Twitter, kicked a puppy on purpose, tore down a wheelchair ramp to build stairs, ate the last slice of pizza without asking anyone even though he didn’t pay for it, said Frank Miller was the best Batman author, and was a snob about hot dog toppings.

5 Likes

Completely deserved it, and much more!

3 Likes

You telling me cops in your timeline are going to start arresting women for eating parsley?

Wooof. I thought my timeline was bad.

1 Like

Wow when the word parsley pops in like “oh shit, here we go!”

Damn didn’t know the owner is that of an asshole. Should add a 2nd story that finally that moron got his worst karma that ruined his life from all of his actions.

2 Likes

Eh cops in my timeline are more concerned with abusing minorities like they’re fluffies, buying surplus military equipment and whining on social media. It’s not a happy timeline

3 Likes

I was mostly joking about what he did.

2 Likes

The whole thing or the one he took the last slice of pizza and the stairs :joy:

2 Likes

I had no specifics about what he did when I wrote this.

2 Likes

>having only one timeline

That would explain why timeline criminals created the wormhole from my timeline to yours. Y’all need help. Fortunately tasty fluffy always makes a day better.

That said, it looks like the wormhole is destabilizing. Something about a civil war in Russia? But I’ll keep contributing as I can.

3 Likes

you’d think a guy like this would be an abuser, but that’s life for ya.